Love

It has been a few months since then, Alexander had to go through a few meetings for his father but they visited a lot more trying to work things out where Max and Nattie can be more open at least with their workers which was a lot of hard work. It was worth it in the end. Alexander moved Claire to his room while they took a break from decorating to help Max and Nattie out with the businesses and the farm. Now is the time for them to finish up the house with their shared bedroom. Alexander kisses her telling her to do the room any way she wants. She decides to get a king size bed and a couple white nightstands. While he goes to get that she gets to work on the quilt it would be a special gift to him. It would be even more special even though it will take longer to make as the bed will be a lot bigger than the guest rooms beds and she is starting from scratch. She knows it will be worth it. She starts with a blue backing of the quilt as for the front she does a blue and white square pattern while doing a bright moon in the center. She's never seen anything like it she didn't know what else to do but that.

She starts on the moon when Alexander comes in with the bed she packs it away for now. Alexander and Claire go out to the cabin for the night. After sitting in front of the fire they start going to bed but Claire pulls Alexander into her kissing him. She gently undoes her own dress blushing under the moonlight. Alexander stops her confused when she starts to undo his own buttons as he was just standing there not really doing anything.

"Are you sure?" asks Alexander.

"Positive," says Claire.

Alexander nods wanting to take it slow with her, he didn't want to lose any trust he gained with her. He really loved her more than anything in this world. He undoes her corset as she undoes his shirt the rest and his pantaloons. They head into the bedroom where they climb into bed. Alexander climbs onto her, he kisses her she kisses him back. He rubs down her thigh gently as he spreads her legs. He preps her with his fingers nice and slow going at a gentle pace. She is very thankful for that, he leans down kissing her neck, she tenses a little. He stops looking at her for a minute confused.

"My old master..I'm sorry..." says Claire.

"Don't ever apologize for dirt not knowing how to treat a woman, I won't kiss you there beautiful," says Alexander.

He does kiss her collarbone watching for simple signs of tensing and any words of "don't" or "no" escaping her mouth. If he hears or sees any of that he will stop, she's important to him even if she doesn't know it. He kisses her again letting their tongues intertwine as he positions himself where it won't hurt her. He doesn't move looking up to wait for a nod. She looks up giving him a nod leaning up kissing him again, he kisses back slowly entering into her. He thrusts in her with a slow pace, she lays back letting him go to work. The thrusts feel a lot better to her than sex ever did in the past. She's never felt such a connection before, something about this time makes it a lot better. She moans for the first time meaning it. Her eyes close shut opening her legs as far as they can go, he leans down kissing both collar bones while tracing the outline of her body as he thrusts inside of her. He kisses down the outline of her body sending shivers down her spine. He starts moaning himself as he adjusts and finds the bundle of nerves that makes her moan louder. He picks up the pace a little more hitting that spot over and over again making her back arch in bliss. A couple hours later the room is filled with moans, she gets a little brave thrusting back with him. They both make love with each other enjoying this new level of intimacy. They come together with a loud moan, he pulls out of her nice and slow. He crawls next to her pulling her on top of him, she cuddles into him kissing his chest.

"I love you," says Claire.

"I love you too," says Alexander.

They end up falling asleep intertwined with each other. The next day they clean up in the lake glad that the cabin is far away from each other. Alexander has to go back to his father's farm for a few weeks so the two go to Max's house, instead of working with Nattie they actually get to help out in the field. At night Claire would work on the quilt while Alexander and Max talked. She would have to help Nattie with the house work here and there which she took advantage of too do some quilting. Though six weeks into trying to finish the season up, Claire starts feeling sick.She waves it off even after throwing up. She goes back to work. She has been sick for a couple weeks so she has Nattie take her to a doctor. The doctor does a thorough examination of Claire.