48: Our Games

Antisepticeye's POV
×~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×
(Around chapter 40)

I watched with sadistic glee as another fan woke up from their 'nightmare'. It was too funny, I let out a small laugh which scared them more. Satisfied with their fear, I glitched out of the room and back out on the streets with Dark. "Oh my god, they are adorable!" I cackled. He rolled his eyes and started walking in some random direction

"Well, aren't you having fun," Dark said in such a monotone way. "Only you could ruin my fun with your sulking...," I mumbled to myself as I caught up to him. "Like you don't enjoy it too," I replied. Dark stops and looks right at me "I frighten my fans to keep my strength, this isn't some form of enjoyment for me." His serious tone didn't scare me. "Right, and I'm in love with Jack," I rolled my eyes.

I got up close and personal with Dark "You can lie to your self all you want, Darky. But I know for a fact that there is a twisted side to you that actually enjoys these nights we spend scaring fans and killing garbage, otherwise you would have left." He was about to speak but I continued "And don't give me that 'I need to stay strong' crap! You didn't need to stay with me, and you didn't need to kill with me." My look of frustration turned into a malicious smile "Face it, Darky. You're not the saint that you think you are."

Dark's face went red but he had nothing to say, he knew I was right. He continued walking in a huff "...We still have more houses to visit..." I smirked and followed him "Lead the way~"

**Timeskip**

Dark and I walked along the pitch black sidewalk, after just scaring one of his fangirls. "You know, for someone who's tactic is manipulation, your nightmares are really tame," I said with a bored look. "I know it's cheap,  but it's effective. I don't even need to show myself," he responded with a shrug. I was about to snap back at him for just using monsters to scare people, when some thug came out of nowhere with a gun.

"Gimme your wallets, NOW!" I stared at the guys gun with utter boredom, Dark and I exchanged a look. "You wanna take this?" I pointed at the guy, who was giving us strange looks. Dark gave it some thought before nodding silently, I grinned as I watched him crack his neck and glare right at the trash who was still pointing his gun at us. "Just my luck you chose us to rob, I needed a stress reliever today..." The thug stepped back as Dark got closer "You stay back, or I'll shoot!" I rolled my eyes "Oh, shut up. Why don't you try and die with dignity? You'd be the first one to do it"

The guy shot at Dark, big mistake.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... Yandere said he wouldn't fix another suit, what now?"
"I'll get you a new one, you emo nightmare"