hidden mystery

Hey, lovelies :) Please take time to read the A/N below :)

Claudia's POV

"Who's this?" I asked

There was a younger looking Daniel, grinning widely

"Angelo, my younger brother."

What? There's another Chase sibling? There was only two, that's what the paps say, even social media. The Chase Inc. CEO aka Arthur Chase was sometimes interviewed on television and there was only two kids mentioned by him.

I looked at him with confusion.

"I don't understand."

Daniel chuckled lightly

"Of course, you wouldn't. My father made sure of that." 

"Angelo was only 9 when he passed away-"

My eyes bulged in shock.

"What?! I am so sorry."

"No, don't be. As I was saying, he was just 9 when he passed away, and when he did, he not only disappeared in the flesh but everywhere else too, my poor baby brother doesn't even exist in paper."

"Ever since Angelo was old enough to go to school, he showed different qualities. He was taunted and bullied, he was harrassed everywhere he went. Even our own father hated him. Because he was different, my father was afraid he would taint the family name, that he would destroy his reputation. Dad made sure no one knew of him, his real identity was kept a secret, if mom only knew how my dad treated him, she would've disapproved big time but she was gone by that time. Julia and I, we didn't care, he was our baby brother no matter what he was, we loved him but I guess our love wasn't enough."

"You must be confused, huh?" Daniel said, smiling sadly

I nodded in response.

"Angelo was gay."

"My dad doesn't hate gay people, nor does he like them but having one in the family - having one who was his. That's what he couldn't take. My father grew up with a family composed of boys and they were taught by my late grandfather about 'real' masculinity, whatever his values were."

"Angelo was bullied, he shed a few tears from time to time but he kept smiling, but when my father looked down on him, he couldn't take it. My dad looked at him with such disgust that even Julia and I felt torn like Angelo. We tried to stop our father but we couldn't Juls was only 10 and me 12. The harrassment heightened and my brother was tired. He took his life."

"Oh, Daniel." I cried, hugging him

"shh, don't cry. Angelo is happy now, he's with my mom." 

I thought that when you had enough money to fill 10 mansions, you would be happy. I was really wrong. I looked at the boy in front of me, holding me in his arms, comforting me when it should be the complete opposite.

"That's why Julia came here, to visit his grave."

I nod, understanding.

I was still hugging him, I didn't care. I wish that I could take his sadness away.

"It wasn't your fault." I mumbled in his neck

"Thanks for believing in me." he whispered

_______

Ever since that heart to heart moment I had with Daniel, I was more sensitive to him. I did everything I could to make him smile because he deserves to be happy.

The next day, I woke up early. yes, Claudia Wylls woke up early, somebody give me a medal!

I took a bath and decided to dress decently today, maybe I should retire from my hobo fashion choices.

I opened the wardrobe with the 'nice' stuff my mother picked out herself.

I chose a pastel button down, pants that had barely visible polka dots on them and royal blue flats.

(Picture at the side of Claudia's outifit; worn by Kathryn Bernardo -->)

"Look who isn't looking like a trash bin today," my dad said

My brother looked at me and his chocolate milk spilled everywhere.

"Woah! good thing too, could have sworn the garbage man was gonna dump her in the truck too," he said

I made an annoyed face at them.

"Is it so difficult to say I look pretty?"

"Sure, yeah, whatever." they said, blushing slightly

but I knew otherwise, they were always like this, it made me smile. I so caught them.

I wonder how Cas will ever get a girlfriend, I can just imagine, "Hi *insert Cas' crush's name here* , my, you smell.. not like rotten fruits." 

Good luck, my future sister-in-law, HAHA!

After I ate breakfast, I took my instax camera from my shelf, my dad got this for me for Christmas and I never got around to use it.

*beep* *beep*

I ran to Daniel's car. 

"You want some breakfast?" I asked pointing at my house

"nah, got starbucks on the way here," he said gesturing at his coffee

Daniel drove away, heading to school.

"Hey, feel my shirt." he said

um, what?

"Excuse me?" I asked

"Feel my shirt," he said

Reluctantly, I did.

"It's made of boyfriend material." He said sriously

I felt the blush creep onto my cheeks

I hit him hard on the shoulder

"Ow! don't hit the driver, sweetheart!" he said, laughing

"Hey wanna play a game? It's getting boring."

"sure," I said

"This game is called the 'Yes' game, you have to say yes to everything."

"What kind of nutcracker made that game?!"

"I did." He pouted

I felt bad for insulting his self-conjured game so I agreed to it.

"Fine, go at it."

"Is Daniel Chase the hottest guy ever?" he asked, smirking

"yes -_-," I answered

"Did you make a shrine in my honor?" 

"yes"

"Do your feet smell?"

"what?! no-! I mean yes."

He kept asking me questions, that I just absentmindedly, robotically say yes every single time.

"Do you have a fetish to monkey butts?" 

"yes."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes."

__________________

A/N:

To make up for my poor updating skills, one more update! Thanks for all the support, please continue to vote and comment! :* 

LINK to Claudia's outfit at the side (Kathryn Bernardo) ->

Please check out my other story, "Awkward Jane" by the way! :)

Also! If you guys would like, and just for the lols HAHA you can comment questions that you would like to know about me or the story! (Hope, this doesn't end up unnoticed!)

-invisibilityink