Insanity

Daniel's POV

I gave Claudia a long hug before I went on the private plane, I just want to get this whole father ordeal out of the way so I can finally live my life the way I want to.

"Would you like anything, sir?" The flight attendant said

I mutter a no thanks and she was on her way.

After a few hours, I finally reached my destination where I was met by 10 bodyguards. Before I went down the plane, I opened my phone and sent a quick text to Claudia.

Be back before you say Demigods x

I know she loves Percy Jackson. But she loves me more.

I rode in the sleek black sedan and was at the top floor of Chase, Inc. in no time.

The scene in front of me seemed comical, my father in a striped suit, in a black leather chair, his hands connected in front of him. He looked like a mafia boss or a creepy guy, all he needed was a big ass white cat to stroke.

"Son," He said

I almost scoff at that, since when was I your 'son'?

"Look, just get to the point will you?" I said with annoyance

"Tone, son. A bit hot headed are we?"

"You see, I know you're loving your 'life' now but it's time to stop playing,"

My eyebrows furrow as he talked, where was he going with this exactly?

"What do you mean?" I asked, I am not liking this one bit.

"I'm saying it's time for you to move here and start working for Chase, Inc."

"Dad, I'm not even 18 yet! What the hell," I said

"You have no choice! Will you listen for once!" He yelled

"It's always about you isn't? Will you get your head out of your ass? isn't a hat!"

He pinches his fingers on the bridge of his nose and sighed

"look Daniel, I know this is all very upsetting to you but you have to unders-"

"No, dad. You listen for once. I'm finally happy. I am. I really am and you ruin that for me?"

"I know I haven't been the best father but-"

"It's a good thing you know, dad," I say dad with venom

"And because you do, will you just let me be for once? as a compensation for being a shitty father."

"Daniel, you don't understand!"

"What don't I understand, dad? There's this girl I love and she makes me happy something you've never done!"

Suddenly, my dad topples over and I stand shocked. Baby rushes into the room, hearing the stuff colliding with the floor.

She runs to the bathroom and throws open the medicine cabinet, she pulls out a bottle of some sort and rushes to my dad. She pops the pills in his mouth and he began to recover.

"Oh thank the heavens!" Baby exclaimed

"Please leave us, Baby." My dad said

"Will somebody explain to me what the hell is going on!" I yell

"Daniel, I need you to take over the business because"

"I'm dying."

----
A/N:

Crappy chapter! I'm so sorry! :( Anyway, thank you so much for the support! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT ♥

VOTE • COMMENT

- invisibilityink