Chapter 1

Previously-

Jungkook says, "Let me see what has her all shaken up."

Closing his eyes he tries to look in her head. When he opens his eyes he falls over with a frightening look on his face and says, "We have bigger problems on our hands."

RM POV

"Jungkook, what is wrong?" I ask.

"Why is she not waking up?" Jin asked.

Jungkook answers after he calms down, "We need to keep her hidden."

"Why," I ask with a concern face.

"What did you see?" Jhope asks.

"I saw this black, acid, worm like substance eating people's faces," he says. He continues, "A man in a lab coat was using Y/N's blood to create that substance, but it is also the cure to it."

My brothers all look at me to see what I would say next. "Did you see Selene, Hebe, or Hermes in there at all?" I ask.

He shakes his head no indicating that they have nothing to do with this. "Jin you stay here with Y/N and Jungkook, incase she wakes up," I tell them. "The rest of us will go visit some people to find out what is exactly going on here," I also say.

I look at Y/N one last time and whisper underneath my breath, "I hope you survive this."

Normal POV

I need to get out of here.

This was the first thought that came to my mind. You are stuck in this endless loop of a nightmare. The nightmare you always had as a child is happening over and over again.

You do not know how much pain you can take anymore, but you are constantly stuck no matter what you try. The man's name in the lab coat is John, but you have never met a man named John in your life.

He constantly sticks needles in you and pokes you with objects. He brings the substance over to you, but this time it was different he says name of the substance which is XXD1.

You think he has never said the name before which means you can get out of wherever you are. Before you can act he puts the substance all over your body causing you to scream in pain. This causes you to black out. You hear a voice before everything went black saying, "We are right here with you."

Jin POV

I look at her sweaty, shaking body and I whisper in her ear, "We are right here with you."

I look at her body and see that new wounds have appeared making me worried. Jungkook then asks, "Jin, are those new wounds?"

"Yes and I hope she is not getting them in her dream," I say.

"Wait that means she could die, right?" he asks.

I bandage up her wounds and kiss her softly on the cheek and say, "Survive for us."

"Let me try to talk to her," Jungkook says.

Jungkook touches her body and tries to read her mind.

Normal POV

I feel different the dream is different. John is taking you down a long hallway to what looks like a jail cells lined up. He pushes you into one of the jail cells and says, "You start again at 8 a.m. get to bed."

He slams the metal door shut and it leaves you in the dark. You end up falling asleep in the corner of the cell since their is no bed.

Seeing nothing but a black void you get scared. You hear a voice calling your name. You say, "Jungkook is that you?"

He appears in the black void and says, "Yes, but can you tell me where he is holding you hostage."

"I don't know I keep living the same dream over again," you say.

"I have to go Y/N, but stay strong I am counting on you," he says.

You wake up to banging on the metal door with John saying, "Get up it's going to be a long day."

You keep what Jungkook said to in mind. John drags you down the hall and into the same room he did testing on you. You keep your head held high knowing that they will come and rescue you.