Chapter 10

Normal POV

You wake up and notice V is gone. You climb out of bed and wander your way to the stairway that leads downstairs. Feeling two strong arms pull you back into their chest you ask, "Jungkook, what are you doing?"

"Hugging you," Jungkook says while he has his arms wrapped around you.

"I get that, but why?" you ask him.

"I wanted to spend time with you before your dad gets here, but he is downstairs now along with the rest of them," he says with disappointment in his voice.

"Wait, he is here now?" you say with a worried face.

"Yes, but keep your chin up," he says. Jungkook and you walk downstairs and into the living room. Seeing all of the other brothers in the living room sitting down with a worried and angry expression on their faces. You see an older, decent looking man in a suit.

The first thing he says to you is, "You have to choose or the world will not be in balance. I have someone in mind, but it is up to you to decide."

All of the boys perk up in interest of who he has in mind suitable for you. You felt angry that those were the first words he said to you. You say to him, "You're right, it is my decision."

Apollo looks at you and says, "I am going to leave you guys to decide." He walks to the front door and opens it. Right before he leaves he says to you, "Choose wisely."

After he leaves everyone was silent letting the information sink in. V is the first one to talk, "Let's get this over with."

"Wait, what happened while I was sleeping upstairs?" you ask.

RM says, "He basically argued saying that he was going to pick for you, but we were able to change his mind."

"Thank you for changing his mind," you tell them.

"Who are you going to choose," RM says.

You tell them, "I am going to choose..."