Chapter 5

Jimin POV

While the other brothers except Jin, contact their sources Yoongi and I contact the people we have close ties with. The Keres are female, demon, spirits that cause violent death. Another person we have close ties with is Circe, the Goddess of magic.

While we contact them the rest of our brothers contact Bia, the Goddess of force and power, and The Erinyes, three Goddess that are furies that punish men who commits crimes.

When they all show up in our living room RM tells them what happened. After he told them the whole story one of the Erinyes asks, "How are we going to get back at this guy?"

RM then says, "Jungkook can get us to him, but we need to frame him somehow."

"I am guessing that is where we come in." says Circe.

"I need you to come with us because Jin is watching Y/N and we need the others for backing us up in taking him down," RM says to Circe. He continues to say, "Jungkook can you transport this many people in the dream world?"

Jungkook answers, "Yes, but it is going to take a lot of energy."

RM asks, "Bia, can you give him enough energy?"

"Yes," Bia replies.

"Okay let's go get John," RM says.

Normal POV

You wake up to find Jin sleeping in the chair beside the bed. Looking around you see that this is Jin's room.

You try for a second time to get out of bed, but you failed since the pain is still shooting down your body. Laying back down you accidentally wake up Jin with the noise.

He catches you sitting up and asks, "Are you feeling better enough to walk?"

"No," you reply. You also ask, "Where are the others?"

You look at Jin who has a thinking look on his face. You ask again with a worried tone, "Jin, where are the others?"

"Trying to catch John and bring him to justice," he says.

You get out of bed in a hurry, but fall down. Jin says, "I am not letting you go out there like this and you are not going with them." He continues to say, "I am keeping you safe here."

You try to make an excuse to go, but Jin says, "Do not think about giving me an excuse."

You sigh in defeat and he helps you back into bed. He lays down with you and says, "Now I will be here to take of you."

He kisses your forehead and you fall asleep.

Jin POV

When Y/N fell asleep I carefully get up and quietly close the door when I leave the room. I go downstairs to get her food for when she wakes up.

Going to the medicine cabinet I grab more bandages and pain medicine. Grabbing everything I go back upstairs and I open the door to see her on the floor sleeping. The blankets are wrapped around her like a burrito.

Smiling at how cute she is sleeping like that I pick her up and she wakes up. "Jin, why am I wrapped in the blankets like this?" she asks trying to get out of the blankets. She stops moving after she sees that she in my arms and blushes.

I peck her lips and say, "You wrapped yourself in the blankets while you were asleep."

She blushes and I kiss her lips this time. Her lips feel soft, warm, and they taste sweet like candy.
I pull away and say, "Now, let's get you out of this blanket burrito."

After I get Y/N out of the blanket burrito we lay down on the bed with her laying on my chest and my arms wrapped around her.

I see Y/N asleep again, but not long after she suddenly sits up and looks at me with a panic face and says, "The others are in trouble."