Chapter 4

Normal POV

You wake up before the brothers do and you try to stand up. With pain shooting up and down your body you lay back down. Looking down you see how badly the wounds are and you frown.

Jimin and Jhope are the first ones to wake up. Jhope is the first one to reach you and say, "Y/N, I missed you."

"Kitten, it was lonely without you here," Jimin says.

You sit up so you are in a sitting position. You hug them and say, "I missed you guys it was so scary."

All the other members wake up and greet you with hugs. Jin says, "Okay let's not suffocate her with hugs and I need to change the bandages on your wounds."

All of the other brothers make sure you are okay before they leave. Once the others left Jin says, "Lay down so I can change your bandages."

You do as he says and lay down back on the bed. After he was done changing your bandages he surprises you by capturing his lips between yours.
The kiss was a slow paced with patience in it.

He breaks the kiss and says, "I missed you so much, Y/N."

"I missed you too and all of you guys," you say.

"Get some sleep Y/N I will be checking on you frequently," he says with a smile and a wink.

Once he leaves you fall asleep. You wake up to hear the door opening. You see Jhope entering the room quietly.

Once Jhope sees that you are awake he says, "Sorry if I woke you up I wanted to check on you to see how you were doing."

"Good I feel much better," you reply.

"Well get some sleep Sunshine," he says with a smile.

Before he could leave you grab his hand and say, "Stay with me please."

He climbs into bed with you and pecks your lips. With your faces close together you decided to close the gap. This kiss was warm and full of happiness with passion. You break the kiss and he says, "Goodnight my Sunshine."

"Goodnight," you tell him.

You fall asleep with your head on his chest and your arm wrapped around him. You feel him kiss your forehead before you dozed off.

You wake up the morning with Jhope's face very close to yours. You kiss his cheek and try to get him to wake up. He wakes with a big smile on his face and says, "Good morning Y/N did you sleep well?"

You nod your head still to tired to answer. Jin comes into the bedroom and says, "Time to change your bandages."

You say, "Okay."

Jhope leaves the bedroom so Jin can change your bandages and to go get breakfast.

"You look cute when you are tired," he says to you.

"What?" you ask.

"Nothing," he says and gives you a smile.

Yoongi POV

When my brothers and I leave the room we all meet in the living room. RM says, "We need a plan on how to get rid of John for good."

"We know where he is but how can we get him exposed to the people," I say.

A minute passed of thinking between us. RM then says, "We lure him out."

"How are we going to do that?" asks V.

"We could always get the other Gods involved," says Jimin.

"No absolutely not we are not getting anyone else into this," RM says.

"It maybe our only option though," I say.

RM sighs and says, "Fine, but we do not want to get her dad into this."

I say, "Alright let's start contacting other Gods."