Chapter 2

RM POV

I take my brothers to the person who I know will help us. Gaia or "Mother Nature" is the Goddess of the Earth. I take my brothers to her to see what kind substance we are dealing with.

We arrive at her place and I hear the boys gasp at how big her house is. I say to them, "Let me do the talking she has a unexpected temper."

With the sample in my pocket we walk up to her and knock on it. Gaia answers the door and says, "Zeus what a pleasant surprise, what brings you here with your brothers?" She continues, "Come in."

"I have a big favor to ask you," I say to her.

"Well what is it?" she asks.

I take the sample out of my pocket and hand it to her. Her facial expression drops and she says, "Where did you find this?"

"My brother found it eating a person while trying to rescue our soulmate from an abandoned hospital," I tell her.

"You are not the only person who brought this to me," she says.

"Who else brought this to you?" I ask. I also say, "Our Soulmate Y/N, is trapped in a reoccurring dream because of this substance."

"About a decade or more ago a scientist by the name of John Henry said he made a secret weapon that could eat all the parts of a human," she says. She continues, "The acid is called XXD1 and before he released it to the world I heard the news of it and I punished him for it."

"So you are saying he is dead now, right?" I ask. I also ask, "Could it be possible that he is still alive?"

"I saw him die right in front of me," she says. She also asks me, "Is it possible that I can go see Y/N?"

I tell her, "You can only if you do not tell anybody about where she is."

"Okay let's go," she says.

When we all got back I see Jungkook asleep in a chair and Jin placing a wet washcloth on her sweaty forehead. Jin is the first one to talk by saying, "Jungkook went into her mind and he saw that they are holding her in a jail cell somewhere."

Gaia says to him, "The name of the acid you found is XXD1 and the person that is keeping her in that dream is named John Henry."

I say to everyone, "Look up any jailhouses that have been abandoned in the last twelve years." I tell Jin, "When Jungkook wakes up tell him he is going in again." I also say, "Gaia and I will be digging up any information we can on John Henry."

Everyone breaks apart and starts looking for information.

Jin POV

When they leave the room I look back at Y/N to see she has deep new cuts on her arms and legs. I quickly take care of them and sit down in a chair next to her. I hear her mumble something and I get from the chair and sit at the side of the bed.

I put my hand on top her's and say, "Y/N can you hear me."

I feel her hand move in mine indicating that she can hear me. I tell her, "We are trying are best to get you out trust me on that." She moves her hand again.

I hear Jungkook wake up with a loud gasp. I look at him and ask, "What did you see this time?"

He answers with, "I know where John Henry is."