Chapter 7

Previously-

I see Y/N asleep again, but not long after she suddenly sits up and looks at me with a panic face and says, "The others are in trouble."

Normal POV

Laying in Jin's arms you fall asleep not long after a dream appears. You see a man and a woman talking to each other. They have lab coats on and you can read the man's name tag, but not the woman's. The man's name tag reads Dr. Scott Andrews. Looking around you see that they are in a laboratory.

Your dream suddenly switches to a different scene. You see Dr. Andrews again, but he walking down a hallway. He stops at a door and uses a keycard.

The dream switches again and this time you see Dr. Andrews, Jungkook, and the Erinyes all in the room.

You are confused for a second wondering, what does this have to do with us?

Then you see the most terrifying thing in your life. A monster that is shaped like a human and has no face with razor sharp teeth. You see that Dr. Andrews and Jungkook are talking, but you can not hear what they are saying.

You look at the creature again to see it staring right at you. You wonder if it can see you in the dream.

Suddenly everyone starts to panic in the dream. You see red lights going off and everyone running out the door.

The dream changes again and you see the rest of the brothers with Circe, the Erinyes, and the Keres running. The last thing you see in in the dream is the monster by the front entrance.

You wake up and look at Jin in a panic face and say, "The others are in trouble."

Jimin POV

Once my brothers and I wake up from the dream world and the Keres, Circe, and the Erinyes leave, we all quickly head up to find Y/N. I get to the door first and open it. I see Y/N looking at Jin with a panicked face.

I went over to her and hugged her first. My brothers also hugged her after I did. Rm is the first one to talk by saying, "What is wrong, Y/N?"

She tells us about what happened in her dream and how she saw us in it. She also says to us, "I think the creature knew that I was there it looked straight at me."

My brothers and I look at her stunned at what she said. Jungkook is the first one to speak, "Y/N that is exactly what happened."

Y/N looks at all of us with a worried face and says, "How was I able to do that?"

RM says to Y/N, "I think I know the answer, but just to be sure meet me in library in the morning."

Jin says to his brothers, "I have to change her bandages."

My brothers and I leave after he says that and once we know Y/N is okay.

Normal POV

After everyone leaves and Jin finishes with your bandages he carries you to your room and asks, "Y/N will you be okay by yourself?"

You tell him, "Yes."

You get ready for bed and once you were done you get into bed. After countless tries of falling asleep you give up sitting up. You hear a light knock on your door.

Yoongi walks in to check on you. He says to you, "I knew that you would have trouble falling asleep."

You scoot over so he can get into bed. You lay on his chest with his arms around you. He kisses your lips and says, "Goodnight, my queen."

"Goodnight," you say falling asleep.