Chapter 11/Final

Normal POV

"I am going to choose..."

"All of you," you say to them.

Everyone looked at each other after the words left her mouth. RM says, "Are you willing to accept the consequences?"

"Yes," you say.

"You made the right choice," RM says.

"How did I make the right choice?" you ask.

"The answer all along was to love yourself and the people around you," RM says smiling. Everyone smiles and laughs. They walk towards you and embrace you in a group hug.

Timeskip-

Your wedding day has finally arrived. Putting the final touches on your makeup, a knock came from the door. "Come in," you say. You see your dad enter the room. He was the first one to break the silence, "You look so beautiful."

"Thanks, dad," you say to him.

He starts to tear up and say, "I know I was not a proper dad to you, but I want to be one."

You get up from your chair and hug him. "I know you want to change and that is why I believe you can change," you tell him looking into his eyes.

"Okay, enough tears this is your big day," he says.

Timeskip-

The music begins playing as you walk down the aisle. Standing before you are seven men that you are going to be with for the rest of your life. RM steps out and takes your hand. He leads you to stand with him. When everyone was finished with saying their vows, you kissed each of them. Everyone cheered at the end. You were content with how everything turned out. The seven men led you down the aisle and led you down your future life with the seven of them.