Chapter 9

Yoongi's POV

I wake up to see Y/N gone and I get up to go downstairs. In the kitchen I see Jin, V, and Jhope eating breakfast. I ask Jin, "Where is Y/N?"

"She is in the library with RM," he replies.

I walk over to see a envelope sitting on the kitchen counter. I ask them, "What is this?"

Jhope answers, "It was already on the counter when I came downstairs."

I open the envelope to see it was letter addressed to the seven of us. As I read the letter I realize it was from Apollo telling us he will be paying us a visit in a day. I quickly rush over to Jin to show him the letter.

Jin reads the letter at looks at me with worry and panic.

V asks, "Who is it from?"

He tells them, "It is from Apollo."

"What!" V and Jhope say at the same time.

Jhope grabs the letter and runs to the library to show RM and Y/N.

Jhope POV

I quickly get to library and barge in without knocking. RM asks me, "What's wrong?"

I manage to say between breathes, "Apollo he's here."

"What!" RM says.

"Well he is not here yet, but he is coming in one day," I say.

"Wait my dad is coming to visit us?" Y/N asks.

"Yes and it is not good news," RM says.

Y/N looks at me with worry and says, "I do not want him to come." She also asks, "Wait why is he even coming here? He did abandoned me when I was little."

I say to her, "He is coming to see which one of us is suitable for you."

"I don't need him to choose which one is right for me," she says.

"We get that, but he apparently doesn't," RM says. "Get everyone together in the living room we need to discuss the next plan of action," he says.

RM POV

"I say we wait to see what he has to say," says Jungkook.

"I agree," says Y/N.

"Okay who wants to wait and see what he has to say," I say.

Everyone raises their hands agreeing to the plan.

Normal POV
Evening Later-

As you were getting ready for bed you hear a knock on your bedroom door. You open the door to see V on the other side. He is the first one to talk by saying, "Darling, I noticed that you were nervous earlier today when we mentioned your dad or Apollo." He also said, "I came to check up on you."

You blush at this statement. Letting him in he looks around the room. You notice he is wearing shorts and a sweatshirt to sleep in. You tell him, "Goodnight."

He smirks and takes off the sweatshirt to reveal his bare, tan, abs. He climbs into the bed and pulls you to his chest and kisses your forehead saying, "Goodnight, Darling."