The Angel & A Game of Basketball

Jungkook was dumbfounded as he watched the blonde, Kim Taehyung, stare intensely at Jimin for an entire class period. He never looked away or blinked, and it was honestly getting creepier with each minute. Jimin was clearly ignoring him by the way he refused to look anywhere near his direction.

     And as soon as the bell rang, Jimin was out the door before both boys knew it.

     Jungkook hurried after him. "Jimin - "

     "Jimin! Wait for me!" Taehyung hollered, his lanky form racing past Jungkook and in pursuit of the raven, who was already meters ahead.

    Jungkook huffed and ran after them, bursting outdoors to find the blonde completely glomping Jimin's struggling form. The raven was yelling something at him while using both hands to try shoving at the other's head, but Taehyung had both arms wrapped tightly around his torso, lifting him up slightly with his excessive strength.

     Jungkook was out of breath by the time he reached them. He couldn't understand how the both of them were so fast.

     "Let go, you fucking dog!" Jimin screeched.

     "No! You'll run away again!" Taehyung cried back, squeezing him so hard his lungs were probably suffocating.

     The raven noticed Jungkook staring at them with his mouth agape and quickly pointed in his direction. "Jungkook! Get your ass over here and help me now!"

     Startled from the sight of Jimin actually looking so uncomfortable and losing his composure, Jungkook dashed forward and tried pulling the blonde away from him. But it was like the guy's arms were made of steel or something. They wouldn't budge no matter what he did.

     "Let go of him!" He gritted out as he yanked as hard as he could with all his might until the boy was slowly pried off Jimin. Both fell to the ground, and Jimin took the chance to inhale back all the air he lost from his poor lungs.

     Taehyung was already up on his feet, ready to pounce on Jimin again, before a blood-chilling, murderous glare was thrown at him, stopping him right in his tracks. Jimin wore a scathing expression that barely fazed Taehyung, who simply smiled like an excited child.

     "Why are you here?" The raven hissed.

     Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest and stood straighter. "Because you are?"

     Jimin looked about ready to kill the closest person to him, and Jungkook had a nervous feeling that it was him. He scrambled to his feet and looked between the two.

     "Uh, do you guys know each other?"

     Taehyung turned to face him, as if he just noticed he was there. "Yep. Jimin here is my boyfriend!" He winked, and the entire world collapsed in front of Jungkook's eyes, which were as wide as saucers.

     What...?

     What?

     WHAT?!

     "Shut up. We are not boyfriends." Jimin retorted angrily. "Stop making up shit before I really kill you, you damn asshole."

     "Oooh you're so charismatic, babe."

     While the two were arguing, Jungkook was just standing there, confused and blank-minded. Who the hell was this guy? And why was he talking to Jimin like that? Why do they seem so...close?

     Gradually, a painful knot uncoiled at the pit of Jungkook's stomach. He didn't know what the feeling was, but it spiked every nerve in his body and drove his blood forward in a bitter current. Just seeing the two of them together made multiple questions spring up in his mind, some which he considered the answers for and felt like punching the ground in fury.