Park Jimin, the Human

When Jisoo opened her eyes, she could see the ashy clouds above and the delicate snow that melted once it touched her warm skin. I'm still alive... she thought silently. But how?

"You know, death isn't necessarily the best option," a voice mused, the sound so celestial and natural that it nearly blended with the now calm winds. 

Jisoo sat up from the rooftop and whirled around until she noticed a pitch black figure sitting on the very spot she was standing just moments ago. The boy had his legs dangling over the edge of the roof, hands placed on the floor behind him as he gazed into the distance. His figure was so relaxed, not a trace of fear—as if he knew for certain he would never fall.

"Jae...hyun?" Jisoo frowned deeply, having not expected the other to be here.

The boy turned his head, and she felt her breath get stuck in her throat at when two, tantalizing silver irises made contact with hers. Something was different about the boy in front of her. He wasn't the Jaehyun she met before. This boy was ethereal—a being that didn't seem to belong in this world. His aura was cold and menacing...but also strangely gentle?

"Wh-Who are you?" She asked in a feeble voice.

The raven hummed, not answering her question. He held a pale hand out and watched as a couple snowflakes fluttered into his palm. "I'm sure you heard of this. That humans are like snow. They're born, live for short bit, then die the moment they reach their end. Well, Kim Jisoo, you're still falling from the sky," he states in a wistful tone.

Jisoo stood up and stepped closer to the mysterious boy. "What do you mean?" 

He eyed her from the side and moved to stand as well, gracefully and without sound. "What I'm saying...is that you haven't reached your end yet." He slowly turned to look down at her from the ledge, eyes just a shade brighter than the sky. "You have much to live for, whether you believe it or not."

A spike of anger surged through the young girl as she snarled at the calm boy. "What do you know? Why'd you even save me anyway?"

"You're an idiot if you think ending your life will save you from pain and suffering," the raven scrutinized, "Just cause you die, doesn't mean you get to live in peace and happiness after."

Jisoo didn't realize she was crying until she hear her own voice crack into a sob. "Then what—what am I supposed to do? I hate my fucking life! I'd rather be dead!"

The raven stared down coldly at her, but somewhere in those silver pools of apathy was a trace of kindness. Jisoo didn't know why it seemed to calm her down.

"Stop pitying yourself. Be selfish," the boy said coolly, his breath escaping in visible puffs of white, "You're stronger than you think...and you're not alone."

Jisoo's eyes widened, and she felt a rush of warmth surge through her blood. For a moment, she thought she saw her dad, but when she blinked, it was just the unearthly-beautiful boy standing in front of her—the boy who seemed both cold and rational, heartless but truthful. Fat tears rolled down her rosy cheeks as she brought both hands to her mouth and sobbed. 

"You're not alone." 

That's the last thing he said before he died. 

"Jisoo? Jisoo, why're you up here?!" Someone shouts from afar, and Jisoo hastily wiped her tears before whipping around. "L-Lisa?" She whispered before the other girl jogged to her and placed a hand on her shoulder in concern.

"Are you okay? Why're you crying?" 

Jisoo shakes her head and goes in for a hug that Lisa returns immediately, albeit confused. When she looks up, she noticed the boy from before had mysteriously vanished. There wasn't a single trace of him, as though he was never here from the beginning.