Please Read: Important Final Message

Hi everyone! I hope y'all are all doing ok, especially with this terrible pandemic. First of all, I want to apologize for not updating this story in a long time and for saying that I'll update quicker when I didn't. It's very irresponsible of me, and I understand why some of y'all are a bit frustrated. I am very sorry. What I really wanted to say is that I won't be updating this book or starting any other book again. I will be heading off to college very soon, and I just won't have time to keep writing any more stories because of my busy schedule. After tomorrow, I will be signing off this account, but I will leave my works here for everyone. Thank you all for being such kind, patient readers! It was fun writing fanfiction, and I still remember when I published the first chapter of Fire and Ice. At first, it wasn't so popular, but now it already has over 200k reads! I remember feeling so excited that people were actually reading my stories and believing they were good. This was one of my favorite hobbies, and I'm so glad I got to share the experience with all of you. There were times when I was struggling from depression, and some of you really helped cheer me up! I'm so thankful that you'd be willing to help me even without knowing a single thing about me :) 

Remember, just because people say everyone goes through depression at some point, it doesn't mean your feelings are invalid. Your sadness is special to yourself, and even when it seems like no one is there to listen, there is. There is always going to be someone who really cares about you and wants you to be happy no matter what. It's ok to not be ok, really

Anyways, I hope everyone stays safe and healthy. It's very very important! Wash your hands, wear a mask, practice social distancing, and don't forget: at some point, even if it's not anytime soon, this pandemic will end. Please protect yourselves, your family, and others until then. 

Thank you everyone for showing support and reading! Goodbye I love you all <3 

-galaxy