Chapter One: Shazam!

Jack Dylan Grazer and Asher Angel were two of the main characters in a new movie called Shazam. They also worked with Zachary Levi. Jack was secretly gay but no one knew. And Asher was bi but everyone thought he was straight. Heck, even Asher thought he was straight.

Anyway, Asher had a girlfriend named Annie and everything was going great. He liked her a lot and she liked him a lot. Or so he thought. Jack wanted a relationship but he hadn't found the right person yet. But what were these strange feelings he felt around Asher?

He had a warm sensation in his stomach every time they were together, which was a lot considering they were co-stars. He pretended nothing was wrong and placed it as nerves. But every time Asher's girlfriend came to the set to see him, he felt another sensation. Jealousy. But why?

Was he jealous of Asher because he thought Annie was pretty? No that wasn't it. Was he jealous of Annie because he liked Asher-he finally put the pieces together and the more he thought about it the more it was clear. He had a crush on Asher.

It was a lot to take in. He tried to be calm around Asher now but it was hard. Everyone  noticed he was acting strange but the filming for Shazam was almost done and they thought that maybe that was the reason why.  Two weeks later the movie was finished. Everyone was glad but Jack was just happy to not have to be around Asher so much.

A while later after the premiere, there was party for the whole cast and crew that Annie (Asher's girlfriend if you forgot :p) threw.  Everyone was exited about and couldn't wait.