Chapter Four: Cheater

STILL Asher Angel's POV:
I walked up the staircase to the bathroom. The door was open which means, she wasn't in there anymore. I thought that maybe she had snuck down while I wasn't paying attention. I decided to check her room incase she was in there. The door was closed. But it wasn't locked. I opened it slowly, only to find Annie making out with another guy! "A-annie?"
"Asher! It's uh- it's not what it looks like!!"
"No, it's exactly what it looks like you cheater! I can't believe you! Why would you do this to me?"
"Asher, I'm sorry, please forgi-"
The guy she was making out with shushed her and said, "She's not sorry. She never liked you, dude. She pretended to. She told me her self."
"Asher, don't listen to him, please listen to me-"
I glared at her. "I've heard enough." I turned around and before I left I said, "We're done."
Before anyone could say anything else, I ran down the stairs, trying to control my emotions.
I ran out the door, deciding it best to not stay.
I was half-way around the block when I came by a park bench and sat down. I couldn't hold in my emotions anymore, so I broke down and started crying. That's when I heard someone coming.

Note: So Annie is only like this for the sake of the story. I didn't bother to look up her or her house so yeah. It's a two story house. And there's a park nearby. None of that may be true, but is for the sake of the story. Sorry if any of you got offended, I tried my best. :/