Chapter Two: Getting Ready

It was the day of the party and Jack was getting ready. He didn't really wanna see Asher and Annie together but he did really wanna go to the party so here he was. Asher was exited too. But he was already dressed and texting Annie to thank her.

Asher: heeeeey
Annie: What's up?
Asher: I just wanted to thank you for setting up this party for me and the Shazam cast, it's really nice.
Annie: Np! Anything for you, Ash!
Asher: Thx, Annie! Now I'll let you continue setting up.
Annie: Ok! See ya there?
Asher: See ya there!

Asher smiled and turned off his phone. He leaned back and thought about the Shazam cast. Everyone was super nice and funny and it was a pleasure to work with Zach and Jack (that rhymes :p). He turned on the tv and watched random channels for while before checking his phone and realizing it was time to go.

Jack sighed and looked at his phone. When he saw the time, he realized that he better go or he'd be late! So he set off to Annie's house (let's just pretend Asher give him Annie's address).

Hey guys! This is kinda bad so far so yeah. It'll get better I promise and there will be actual "povs" and people talking, not just 3 person or whatever. Anyway, thx for reading!