Chapter Five: "J-jack?"

(Finally) Jack POV:
After Asher and I headed in, he went straight to Annie. Figures. I went to Zachary Levi and we talked for a while. I left him to go talk to someone else. I saw Asher head over to him with no Annie in sight. Where was she? I ignored it and had a drink of punch. I saw Asher head upstairs. I moved near the bottom of the stairs. A few minutes later, I heard Asher yelling at Annie. I couldn't really hear anything but I heard one word. Cheater. Cheater? What was that supposed to- did Annie... cheat on him? I was still figuring out what I just heard when Asher ran down the stairs and out the door, looking like he was about to cry. I decided to follow him. I quietly snuck out the front and watched him run to a nearby park and sit down at a bench. He put his head in his hands and I knew he was crying. Annie did cheat on him. Damn, I really hate her right now. I went up to him and when I got close he looked up. "J-jack?" "That's me..." "What are you doing here?" "I saw you run out about to cry and I couldn't just not check on you." "Oh, you saw that?" "Yeah....so Annie cheated on you,huh?" "Yea-wait, how'd you know?" "I was at the bottom of the stairs and I uh heard you say cheater and I figured-" "Did anyone else hear?" "Oh no, no one else heard. Just me." "Good. You're the only one I want to know." "Wait, why?" I realized he had started crying again so I pulled him into a hug and said, "Shh, it's ok, it's ok. Don't cry." We stayed like that for a while, until I asked him if he wanted to go to my house. He said yes and we were on our way.

Asher POV:
We arrived at Jack's house. We went to his room and we sat in the same position as we did on the park bench. I was blushing a bit at our close proximity. Maybe I do like him....
I asked him if I could stay the night, since it was late and I was still sad. He said yes which made me happy for some reason....

Eeeeeeee! This is getting good I promise!