Chapter Three: Two Minutes Early

Asher and Jack arrived around the same time. They exchanged an awkward hello and went inside.

Jack POV:
I arrived at Annie's house and it was actually pretty cool. I got out of the car and looked to the left and another car pulled up. Asher came out of it. He looked at me and I looked at him. He looked so handsome, I really wanted to kiss him. It wasn't a fancy party, so he wasn't dressed in a suit or whatever (I wouldn't mind seeing that) but he still looked amazing. I blushed a bit and we both said hello at the same time. We both chuckled a bit and headed inside without another word.

Asher POV:
I arrived at Annie's house two minutes before it started and was relieved I wasn't late. A car pulled in before mine and someone got out. I got out too and realized it was Jack. I couldn't help but notice how adorable he looked- wait, what? Why would I think he's adorable? He's my friend and I already have a girlfriend too! I dunno why I thought that. I blushed a bit. We said hi at the same time and laughed a bit before heading in.

Still Asher's POV:
I looked around for Annie and sure enough I found her. She was drinking punch. I went over to her and she greeted me with a short kiss. We talked for a while. Then she had to go upstairs to use the bathroom or something. So, I was all alone. I went to go find Zachary and talk to him since it had been a while. He's hilarious. I found him shortly and we talked for a while. Then, I started to get worried. Annie had been gone for a while. I excused myself and went upstairs to check on her. What I saw, I'll never forget.