Part 2

Nate

After Ray's speech which practically took all the lunch hour we ran back to classes and afterwards rode home with him in my BMW that dad bought me on my 17th birthday.

I had a lot of homework so once I arrived home I locked myself in the room and got busy. I was startled by my mother's voice calling me downstairs for dinner.
I was through with the assignments so I arranged my stuff before deciding to go downstairs, not that I have OCD but I like my stuff neatly arranged.

I was about heading to the door to open it when I heard some footsteps slowly coming towards me. I didn't panic. I already knew who would try this prank on me.
" Mom you can come out now , I know what your going to do next. Quit the hiding I already know it's you," I said smiling.

" Seriously though mom your undercover tactics always give you away, I could practically hear you tiptoeing from my room," I chuckle.

She laughs humorously then try to defend herself.
"You did all that work?" she inquires pointing her index finger at my now neatly arranged pile.

I nod proudly. She smiles and ruffles my hair which I highly dislike.
"Ooo that my boy, you are just like your mother. I am so proud of you." she says referring to my finished homework.

"Dad always says the same thing to me I remind her slightly smiling and please don't touch my hair, I AM not a child anymore" I say to her.
After the chat we had dinner with my mom. My father was still at the office handling some stuff from the forensic department claiming it was urgent.

Once dinner was over I headed towards my room took hot shower. The water felt good on my now tired body and wished the sensation could last forever.
Finally I put on my sweatpants and tee shirt and jumped to bed.
It's always been my normal routine. Every time. Everyday. It had always given me a sense of satisfaction and dedication.

Vote. Comment. Lemme hear you thoughts.

Dedicated to stha2501

A/N
The chapter was short because it was a continuation of chapter one. So it's part 2 of chapter one.

I have edited this chapter