3

"Here we are!"Tzuyu shouted happily.I look over seing her friends.I was nervous."Who's this?!"Jeongyeon glared at me."Well,this is that Y/N guy Tzuyu told us about."Mina replied and sat down on the table and bringing me to side beside her."How old are you again?"Nayeon asked while looking at her phone."I-I Eight-teen."I stuttered and they laughed at my silliness."We're not gonna eat you,Y/N.Plus,if you are what who Tzuyu say you are,your better off with us."Chaeyoung said and smirked.

I got to interact with them and became the best of friend with them.

*Back to the Present*

Y/N's P.O.V

"So,thats how I meet them."I explain to Hanbin and sighed with frustration.

I am going to meet them soon!What am I gonna do?!

"Okay,chill bro.Why are you so afraid of seing them?"Hanbin asked.

I just couldnt tell him yet.I'm not ready yet.

"Something happen......something bad I mean."I turned away and gave back his stuff.

Just when Hanbin was about to ask me something,I got a phone call.

"Hello?Who's this."

"Its me you idiot."

"What?Jennie?!"

"Bingo."

"Why are you calling?Miss me?"

"Nope.I'm going to Korea to watch your final."

"There's no need for that Jen."

"I'm bringing my members there."

"Huh?What!"

"So get ready to pick us up!"

*Hangs up.*

Seriuosly?Classic Jennie Kim.

"Who was that?"I heard Bobby ask from my back."Just my friends."I smiled and went to my room.I rested and fell asleep.

//Time Skip//

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up early and went to the kitchen.I found Jihwan and Donghyuk eating and turned to me.

"What?Do I look funny?"I glared at them."Erhh,we're in trouble."Donghyuk finally spoke."Why?"I asked."We-We left Hanbin's laptop at the venue."Jinhwan coughed."Oh my gosh!You crazy?He'll kill us if he finds out."I panicked.Last time that happened,we almost missed our team meeting because Hanbin wont let us see our schedule."Fine,I'll go get it."I got ready and went to the venue.

Mina's P.O.V

Me and Tzuyu finished checking our gears at the venue.We were in charge of that since we know the best about those things.

"Mina!We're done here.Anything you want to do?"Tzuyu asked me."Hmm,no idea actually.Its still early and we're done already."I answered her.

"I cant believe they left this here!So frustrating just to get this laptop."We heard someone shout across the hall.It sounded so fimiliar.I looked at Tzuyu and we decided to see who was there.

Y/N's P.O.V

I picked up Hanbin's laptop and screamed"I cant believe they left this here!So frustrating just to get this laptop."I sighed and quickly left.I wanted to refresh myself as I walk down a fimiliar walkway.

This.....is the path to the cafe near my old school.

I walked further and saw the cafe.It was bigger and upgraded.More Fancy I guess.I smiled remembering some old memories.

"Y/N?"I heard a soft voice calling me from behind.I turned around and find myself frozen.

Tzuyu?Mina?

"Tzu?Mina?"I asked not believing my eyes.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"Tzu?Mina?"he answered.He stood frozen while I was starting to tear up hearing he say that again."Wh-Where did y-you go?"I questioned."You went missing and....and we tried to find you,but you were gone."I was about to kneel down crying.

Y/N's P.O.V

I was shocked to see them there.Tzuyu was crying and Mina was just frozen there waiting for my answer.How do I tell them.I brought them in the cafe and ordered some coffee.Now,how do I explain to them.

*Flashback*

I was walking down the hallway after school.I was happy that Twice members accepted me and became my friedsI was busy listening to music when I saw Mina talking to a boy.Then,she turned a went towards me.

Oh gosh!

To my suprise,she kissed my cheek and I blushed so hard.She winked at me indicating me to play along.

"This is my new boyfriend,Kai.Now leave me alone would you?"Mina glared at him and the guy walked away with an angry look."M-Mina!What was that about?"I panicked."Dont worry,its just my ex boyfriend.He keeps bothering me.He's also one of my dad's employee."Mina flashed a smile to me."Oh,and that kiss is just an act okay."She turned away and started walking away.I was kinda dissapointed that she said that.Why?I dont know.She is pretty attractive.

I walked out the school gate and saw Tzuyu talking to Jungkook.By the way,Jungkook has like a huge crush on Tzuyu which she dosen't know.Its pretty obvious to me because of the amount of presents he gives her.He's totally crazy about her.Then,she walked away and saw me.

"Oh?How long were you here?"she asked."Just got here."I smirked and looked at Jungkook that was looking at Tzuyu."Well,that guy just ask me out to the House Party his helding this week.I said yes cause he seems nice."she said and I noticed her blush."Do you have a date for that party yet?"she changed the topic before I could say anything.I just smiled."Wake up,Chou Tzuyu.Its your best friend,Kim Y/N your talking about.Of course nobody is gonna ask the school loser to be thier date."I said sarcasticly."Huh?You kidding,come here!"she dragged me back to my house.

//Time Skip//

"What are you doing?"I asked as Tzuyu dragged me inside my house."Giving you a makeover for tomorrow so you'll have a date."she laugh and I just nodded cause I dint care anyways.A loser is always gonna be a loser.After she was done,I looked at the mirror she held out while smilling.

Is that....me!Wow!she really know how to change someone's appearence.

"Is that me?!I look so different."I asked in amazement."See,I told you.You just keep this look and I'll bet you'll be famous in no time."she replied with her jaws drop.

*Ding Dong*

"Hmh,who could that be?I rarely get visitors.Your friend?"I questioned Tzuyu and she shook her head."Better check than."I stood up and opened the door.

Mina?

"Mina?"I was very stunned her here.

Mina's P.O.V

"Mina?"he kindly asked me with concerne."Y/N....."I burst into tears and hugged him.I dont know what got into me but I just felt like it.I need someones comfort.

THANKS FOR READING THIS BOOK GUYS.VOTE AND COMMENT DOWN ANYTHING.I'M REALLY TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO DO THIS WHAT HAPPENED TO HANBIN RECENTLY SO BARE WITH ME GUYS