11

Before reading,I just wanted apologize to the people if the update is not according to your taste.

Y/N's P.O.V

I decided to invite my friends to the mall to hangout together.My old friends before at school to be exact,and my old gamer group too.Team Paper.Mark Tuan,Kang Daniel,and Jeon Jungkook.

"Y/N!"We heard a familiar voice in a distance."Oh hey Tzuyu!"I replied as she hugged me."Don't forget I'm here."Jungkook said and glared at us."Who cares about you?"Tzuyu said and laughed after.Jungkook then pouted and turned away."Owh...don't be sad.I was kidding."Tzuyu said hugging Jungkook while giggling happily.
I smiled at the sight of them."What?"Jennie snapped me back to reality."Nothing.Just these two fooling around makes me happy."I said as I felt Jennie still looking at me.Then,she suddenly hugged me and smiled."Come on!I heard there's a gaming event close by."She said and pulled me with her.The rest just followed and we arrived at a stage which looked like a 1v1 Clash Royale.

"Oh what?!You know I hate CR."Mark exclaimed and sighed."Then watch us play."Jungkook said and registered us.

//Time Skip//

Eventually we got to the finals and its actually harder than it looks.Tzuyu won the first round but Daniel lost the second.Now its the tie breaker and I'm up next.

So it was and normal 1v1.I chose my favorite deck.A deck I made myself.

7-Mega Knight,4-Inferno Dragon,5-Ram Rider,2-The log,3-Ice Wizard,3-Skeleton Army,3-Arrows.

Its a pretty expensive beatdown deck but I really like it.

//Time Skip//

He used a Hog Cycle deck which I hate.Eventually he pushed through and one-crowned me.

"Damn it!"I screamed and focused again.I noticed his push got him down about 5 elixir so I placed a ram rider followed by a Mega Knight at the bridge straight after.He panicked and I backed up the push.Arrows for his bats,log for his skeletons.I pushed through and placed an Inferno Dragon in the other lane.He again panicked after failing to defend both lanes and I three crown him.He slammed the table and I jumped up with joy."I did it!"I rushed down after winning and Jennie rushed to give me a victory hug."Good job!Just like the old days."Daniel said and I just smiled."Where's Tzuyu and Kookie?"I asked Daniel since the rest have disappeared."The nearest restroom?"He joked and I noticed Jennie blushing.I glared and hit him right after."I'm serious."I said and glared at him.

He told me where they went which was a fast food restaurant nearby to order.I went to find them since the ceremony was over and I have won about 100k won,I wanted to pay.I chose to walk alone and asked Jennie to stay back at the table with Daniel.While I was walking,I saw the two ordering so I rushed inside and handed the money.

"Here!Use this."I smiled and they laughed at my behavior.I moved out since people was lining up and I just cuted in.I stood infront the restaurant waiting for them when I hear a familiar voice.

Jihyo's P.O.V

We were hungry and our dorm was pretty close to this fast food restaurant.I decided to go and take away for the team."Anybody wants to accompany me?"I asked with nobody answering.I sighed and got ready to go alone."Lets go unnie."Mina said from behind me.I brought just enough money for eight people since Tzuyu left this morning.I'll text her later.

So after a while of walking,we arrive at the mall.The restaurant was quite close by and the smell was so good."Umm!The smell is so satisfying."I exclaimed and rushed over with Mina chuckling beside with.

Just then,I saw a familiar figure standing right outside the restaurant.Is that Y/N?Oh no.He turned towards us and jumped a little.He signaled me to turn away quickly before Mina saw.Luckily she's on her phone.

"Oh yeah!Mina!I just remembered a better place and cheaper place around here somewhere!Let's go!"I quickly turned her around before she looked up.She was a liitle confused and laughed after I did that.I just acted cute and clingy towards Mina so she won't noticed.

Y/N's P.O.V

Close call.I really owned Jihyo one for that.I don't really feel like talking to Mina.She has a boyfriend now and was happy until I moved back.Just seing her happy like that is enough for me.The two noticed me dazing off and called out.

"Hey?Y/N?You okay?"Tzuyu asked from behind which made me snap out."Oh?Yeah,I'm completely fine.Just tired.Let's go then."They nodded and we walk back.When we got back,I quickly texted Jihyo with the number Tzuyu gave me.

Y/N:
Hi?Its me Y/N.I'm so sorry and thank you.

I din't get a reply cause Jihyo just lefted me on read.I was weirded out by that but I brushed it off.She probably has something to do.I noticed something diferent too.Where's Jennie?

Mina's P.O.V

I noticed Jihyo was leading me to a pretty far place for earlier.I decided to whine a liitle."Unnie?You said it was as close by."I pouted a hugged Jihyo tight."Sorry okay?Just a little more-"She was cutted off from her phone notification sound.Jihyo took out her phone to see what it was."Eh?I don't think I now this number."she said and showed it to me."Probably one of our members new phone number texting you for more food.Who else knows your number."I said and she nodded.She just sighed and opened it for us to read."Those idiots,I told them to-"She stopped when we saw the message.

Unknown number:
Hi?Its me Y/N.I'm so sorry and thank you.

She turned it off straight away hoping I din't see.I just glared at her and she smiled awkwardly at me.What's was that and what's going on?

HI?I'M SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE BUT SINCE EXAMS ARE OVER I'LL CONTINUE WRITING MORE.THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS.I'M SO HAPPY.I'LL BE UNPLUSHING SOME OFF MY BOOKS AND START WORKING ON NEW BOOK IDEAS I GOT.THANK YOU SO MUCH!PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO AS WELL.