5

Jimin's P.O.V

I was walking to Mina's favourite cafe since I wanted to grab her some coffee she loves there.We've been dating for four years now.I saw her crying once at school and I comforted in the class since she was my sitting next to her.Ever since then,we hung out a lot and started dating after six months.But,she has always mentioned about this guy from High School.She never tells me about it.

Then,while I was walking,I saw a guy grabbing Mina's hand.She was crying so I rushed towards him and punched him.I heard the girls screaming but he got up again so I pushed him towards the walls.To my suprise,he fainted.

Mina's P.O.V

I was shocked when Y/N suddenly fainted.Tzuyu called an ambulance and we went to the hostipal together.

"Jimin!Why did you do that!"I punched his arm lightly."Sorry?!I dint know you knew the guy.I thought he was gonna do something bad since you were crying."He replied.I only sighed and waited for doctor to say something.

After about an hour,a doctor came out to us.

"So,you brought him here?"he questioned.We nodded and he sighed."I've seen him once before I told him to be careful.What happened?"he asked again.We explained what happen and agreed that it was an accident."I thought he would've have told his friends to be careful messing around him.He might be tougher but his skull....it has been damadge more.Its very risky to do anything that involves physical strenght for him."he said and we were suprise to hear that."He never told us that."Tzuyu exclaimed.I looked at the doctor and he gave us a confused look."Well,I see he hasnt told you.He came here five years ago with two girls helping him here.He was almost dead.He had several broken bones,his body was full of wounds and his skull suffered a crack.Its a miracle to see him alive.He did get discharged and sent to an American hospital."he explained.He then left and we entered his room.He was wearing his shirt and getting ready to leave.He turned and looked at us.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up and doctors explained my condition.I stated I was fine and they discharged me.I was getting ready to leave where I find Tzuyu,Mina and Jimin standing infront of me.

"I'm so sorry!"Jimin bowed at me."Its okay.I fine."I said and turned to Mina.

I guess she has a boyfriend now.Well,tell them the truth?Or lie?

"What happened Y/N.Doctors said you came here five years ago and you were beaten up and almost dead."Tzuyu said and I sighed.

Well....they know as far as that now.

"I got into trouble."I lied."Stop lying Y/N.We want the truth."Mina glared at me.

I was about to say something when I heard people walking in.My members.They rushed towards me and looked at Mina,Tzuyu and Jimin confusely.

"I tell you next time."I dragged my members out and dint answer anyone.

//Time Skip//

Hanbin's P.O.V

We got back to the dorm and Y/N just went straight back to his room.We were worried but its best to leave him alone first.I ordered some food and just wenr to my room after eating.

*Dring*

My phone was ringing and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hanbin!Meet me at the office now."

My boss called and I went out.I told the other and went to the office.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

We went back after what happened.Jungkook,my boyfriend came to see me at my dorm and brought Jimin back.We sat down looking each until Jihyo noticed us.

"What happened?Is it something important?"She asked and gets the other members attention.I sighed and said"We found Y/N."I explained what happened and the members were stunned hearing it.

"I wonder what happened?"Momo said."It must be something big.Thats why his keeping it a secret.I dint even know he had a cracked skull."Jeongyeon said."I bet it has something involving you Mina.You know like your father?"Chaeyoung said and I turned to Mina."I'll call my father."she stood and grabbed her phone."Hello,dad?"she said through the phone.

THANKS A LOT FOR READING THIS.IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.DO COMMENT DOWN MISTAKES I'VE MADE.IT WOULD BE GREAT HELP TO ME!