9

Y/N's P.O.V

"Stop....it hurts.....STOP!!"

"Ahh!What....where am I?"I scanned the room I'm in.All I remember was thinking about....Mina."Your awake.Thank godness!"Jennie shouted from my side and hugged me."Gosh....wait....what happened?What day is it today?"I questioned Jennie that just smiled at me."You....passed out.We called an ambulance and you were out for a week now."She said and gave me a hug.

Damn....I missed the finals.

"Is everyone alright Jen?"I asked and tried to sit up."Hey dont push it!"She instantly held my hand.I smiled at her and held her hand too.I think I noticed her....blushing?

Mina's P.O.V

Its been days after the finals.We won after ikon decided to withdrawed.After Hanbin's leave and I heared that Y/N had a health problem.I was worried sick.Well,I know what happened.Kai told us.....willingly.We couldn't take him so he went berserk and caught us.

Lol.....it was pretty stupid and when he ask the reason I just answered.

He did froze for a while.I could tell he was hiding something bad.Turns out that he was there that day.The day Y/N went missing.I cried all day long.Tzuyu and me couldn't believe what we did.I asked to withdraw from the finals too but when ikon pulled out first....I knew it what because of what happened that day at the coffee shop.

Today,I'm at practise for a PUBG championship.Well,we started off with hard landimg spots and different maps.Jimin is entering the championship too and is practising at his agency.After practise,I saw Tzuyu walking out.I caught her arm and she just turned to me with cold glares.

"Tzuyu?Why are you so cold towards me these days?Is this about Y/N?"I figured since she knows what happened.She blames me for causing her best friend to get hurt."Why yes."She just responded with a cold tone."I get it that your mad but I said I was sorry."I tried reasoning with her."Whats your apology gonna do to me?Unless Y/N can forgive your doings neither will I!"She shouted and storms out.I just cried at how it affected me.If I had made sure that Kai wasn't following me,things would be different.If I was to follow him out that night,it would be different.Its all my fault,I was careless and cause my....high school crush...to get hurt.

Yes....I had a crush on him since high school.He probably dosen't remember but he played agaisnt me during a high school gaming event.He used to play games and he went against me in a Dota 1 battle.It was long ago and he was so kind to me and let me win when he was totally dominating the game.I looked at how he reacted to seing me so he was probably scared because my dad is a mafia.He looked cute and nice and I liked him ever sinc and when Tzuyu brought him to school that day,I realised I could finally met him.My heart sanked when I realised I caused him so much pain.He din't deserve any of it.

"Here,whip your tears away."Nayeon came and gave me and hankerchief.I grabbed and and she hugged me."You should go apologize to Y/N.Then,Tzuyu might be willing to forgive you."Jihyo spoke up and I shook my head."I dont think he'll ever forgive me.I cause him so much pain.I can't forgive myself."I managed to say while crying."You don't know that.If he dosen't its up to him,but what if he does?"Jeongyeon tried comforting me."Might as well try right?"Nayeon assured me."I'll try...can I bring Dahyun and Chaeyoung to find Tzuyu please?"I suggested "Alright....be careful okay?"She smiled and we did another group hug."Meanwhile I'll talk to Tzuyu."Jihyo said and Nayeon added"I'll tell manager that our practise is done and you girls are going out."she patted my back and we left the room.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I was so mad at Mina.She caused Y/N to suffer that much and dint even realised.I'll never forgive her.

I was walking through the streets while listening to music when I bumped into someone.

Y/N??Is that you?

"Tzuyu?"He realised and bowed at me.I see and girl walking along with him."What are you doing here?"He asked."I'll leave you two for a while."The girl said and smiled at Y/N and left.

Jennie's P.O.V

That should be that Mina girl?Well,I guess they need space.Mina or not.I just excuse myself and hid behind a wall,secretly listening.

I have to know what's going on.If it is her I can't let her have Y/N.Not again.

Y/N's P.O.V

We just left the hospital after doctor discharged me.Jennie voluntereed to take me back since the rest are busy.I walked out with Jennie when a girl bumped into me."Tzuyu?"I asked.She looked up and noticed me."What are you doing here?"I asked again.Jennie requested to leave and left us while I waited for Tzuyu to respon.

This is gonna end well,right??

THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT READ MY BOOK.ITS SHORT UPDATE BECAUSE I'M REALLY BUSY AND HAVE TWO BOOKS TO UPDATE,STUPID BUT YEAH THANK YOU.VOTE AND COMMENT AND I-LL BE SURE TO REPLY!!!