10

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Who was that girl?Is she his girlfriend or something?

"What are you doing here?"he asked me again.I looked up to see him smiling.I missed seing him like this.Smiling and talking to me."I happened to be passing by and I bumped into you."I looked around to see if any camera or someone is filming."Its not quite safe here.Lets talk at my agency?Its close by."he suggested when he noticed me checking the surrounding."But wait up,I have to tell my friend.Be right back."he flashed a smile and walked towards his friend.

She is only his friend right?

Y/N P.O.V

I told Jennie to head back while I talk to Tzuyu.She was pretty upset but she eventually went back.I walked Tzuyu to my agency and into my gaming room.

"So?What was it you wanted to talk about?"I broke the silence between us."Look....we know what happened Y/N."She started to get teary.I just froze there."Why dint you tell us?"She got up and walked closer to me.I stayed quiet."Tell me Y/N."She held my hand."Because I don't want to be a burden to you girls."I said and pulled away."What?"Tzuyu said and as I pulled away,I turned to watch a tear running down her cheeks.I could feel my eyes getting teary as well."I dint want you to assume that I was a burden.I'm weak and good for nothing.Thats why I ran away."I said and felt Tzuyu hugging me from behind."We would never Y/N.You were my bestfriend.Remember how you saved me from those boys bothering me."She said and I felt her hugging me tighter."And I knew they beat you up after.But you acted fine because you wanted be tough.Thats why your such a good friend.Plus,I made sure those boys suffered."Tzuyu chuckled and muttered the last part.I smiled and realised what a dumbass I was."But....Mina.She would think I was her fault and fell burden."I added."I dont know.She din't seem affected."Tzuyu suddenly changed her tone as if she was angry."She even got herself a boyfriend a week after you went missing.First,I thought she was just under pressure but she had a fun time without realising you were hurt because of her!"She said and look pretty upset.I felt my heart sanked.She did?"Its okay.I'm fine now Yoda."I tried to lighten the mood and she turned to me and glared."Stop calling me that!Or else I'll get you."She said and I chuckled."Haha,try Yoda!"I ran out after I said that.She chased me and it reminded me about the old days.I stopped and offered her lunch and we talked about our tournaments."So you got into gaming to remember me?"I said suprised at what Tzuyu said."Yeah,you were good at it and after we started playing we got better after watching you play.Thats how we got into under Twice."She giggled and finish her drink."I think its time for my game."I looked at my watch and Tzuyu nodded."Me too.Uhm...can I have your contact Y/N?"Tzuyu pouted cutely at me."Don't have to do that.Here."We exchanged numbers and I walked Tzuyu out where she went in a different direction.

//TIME SKIP//

Mina's P.O.V

We were worried that Tzuyu din't return.She went out and only brought her bag.I'm eating with Jihyo and Jimin accompanying me when Tzuyu entered.

"Tzuyu?!Where were you!We were worried sick!"Jihyo got up and ran towards her."I'm fine unnie!"She sighed and glared at me and Jimin."What are you doing here?"She pointed to Jimin."I'm just here to see Mina.Whats wrong with that?"Jimin said and looked at Tzuyu weirdly."Whats wrong with you?"He added."Nothing.Its just how I act when I feel how unfair the world is."She smiled and left the room.It hit really hard when she said that.Just thinking it is awful enough but hearing it from Tzuyu mad my heart crumble because it was true.

What happened with Y/N,it is unfair.I've been blessed with goodluck and my life have been great while Y/N was left suffering while I made him suffer more.I guess Tzuyu grew hate for me now.

"What does that mean?"Jimin questioned me.I faked a smile and told him it was nothing to worry about.He did believe and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

//Time skip//

Mina's P.O.V

Its been a week now,our PUBG cup is coming up soon.But lately,I've been noticing that Tzuyu has been ignoring me and constantly going out and texting somebody.Today's a weekend and we noticed Tzuyu getting ready to leave again.

"Tzuyu?Going out again?"Nayeon asked after making coffee for us."I'll be back for the training session for PUBG later."She answered coldly and opened the front door."Wait!Where are you even going?You've been doing this for a week now."Jihyo yelled out making Tzuyu turn and glare at us."Uh!I'm meeting my boyfriend."She said and left the dorm.We were left wondering.Who is her boyfriend?

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I'm rushing because I was late as I was meeting a group of friends,along with my boyfriend.
I arrived and realised I was 15 minutes late.I looked around the mall scanning when I saw Y/N.He turned to me and waved.I rushed there and greeted everyone.

It was days before after I met up with Y/N.We got close and he invited me to hang out with his friends.So,thats how I met my boyfriend.And now,I get to be with him again today.

SORRY ITS SUCH A SHORT UPDATE BUT I'M GETTING REAL BUSY WITH AN UPCOMING TESTS SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE MUCH MAYBE ONCE A WEEK IF ITS POSSIBLE SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!VOTE AND COMMENT TOO.