14

Jennie's P.O.V

"Kai?!What the heck are you doing now?"I asked through the phone."I am doing my best to find what evidence you left behind of course!"He answered quickly."You better!And after the trouble you started it be better done Kai!"I threatened him.Seconds went by and I could hear him breathing and the silence went on until he finally asnwered."I will get it done."He hung up and I exited the bathroom.The rest are in the kitchen after me and Y/N bought dinner for the rest.

//Time Skip//

Y/N's P.O.V

Hmm it's really weird around Jen now,She's been looking pissed after she had some calls.Might be a normal problem...but I can sense there is something different she is hidding.

I waited until we finished our dinner.I talk about getting our group song remix with this new song 'Dive' Bobby made.Then,I asked Jennie to meet in my room.

"Whatsupp Y/N?"She jumped on the bed and giggled.I smiled at how cute it was."Nothing...it's just that you've been looking stressed these days.What's wrong?"I tried to make it sound less suspicious."It's...nothing really.You know...looking for sponsers is hard you know."She pouted and I patted her head."Well I can talk to our C.E.O and see if we can sponser your team."I tried ending the topic so she dosen't think I'm on to her."Owh?That's sweet of you.Thanks Y/N but it's okay.I don't want to burden your company after what you've been through."She reassured me.We spent the night talking and eventually cuddled.

//Time Skip//

*Flashback*

Jihyo's P.O.V

"Are you in or not?"I'm pretty shock after what Jennie just suggested to me."Your seriously gonna want to beat up someone just because he annoys you?!"I almost raised my voice at her."Trust me the guy is annoying."She said rolling her eyes."Doesn't mean it's right!That's it Jennie!I've put with your crap for too long.I hoped I could have changed you but obviously you don't want to change!No wonder Nayeon gave up on you guys too."I stormed out of the classroom Jennie asked me to meet her in.Me,Nayeon and Jennie used to the best of friends before high school.She meet with Lisa,Rose and Jisoo and we were all best of friends.Until,one day Lisa suggested we become the cool girls.We ultimately agreed...but things weren't want I planned it to be.We started skipping classes,bullying people,and even almost become sluts if Nayeon didn't point out how crazy that was.She left us after knowing that the group is too toxic for her.

I wanted too...but I wanted to try and save them.But clearly I can't.Their own their own now.

*Present*

Jihyo's P.O.V

"I think Jennie has something to do with Y/N."I said to Nayeon who is clearly puzzled by me."Are you sure your not just thinking too much.Jennie moved to U.S before the Y/N incident."She reasoned and I sort off agreed too.Maybe I was just thinking too much."Doesn't hurt to find out though?"Mina smirked from the corner and I laughed."You sure?"Nayeon looked at both of us and we nodded."I smell something fishy with that girl."Mina said before her phone rang."Oh it's Jimin.Be right back."I rolled my eyes after she left."What wrong with her though seriously?She has Jimin but is still trying to get Y/N?"Nayeon joked and I could only laugh.True though.Why is she doing this?A problem me as a leader should help her solve.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

It's been fun hanging out with new friends after meeting with Y/N.I just had to get away from my members.I feel so sorry for Y/N.Well now I'm on the way home on Jungkook's car.Just before we reach my dorm Kook asked me something."Hey?What's wrong.You seemed bummed out."He smiled and I smiled back."Nothing.Just thinking about Y/N."Kook didn't seem so happy after."Trust me.Don't care about it to much."He said and I nodded.I opened the door and he left after I stepped out.Weird,why is she acting that way?

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Bro?It's me.It's getting dangerous.Their suspecting something.Look,I love her and I don't want to have to-fine."I hung up and drove away angrily.Please don't make me do something terrible Tzu.

Jennie's P.O.V

Damn it.I regret in so much now!Kai and his boys better get this under control soon.I'm in the bathroom texting Kai and the boys.Then I get a call from Kai."Hey?What do we do now?"He asked and I sighed."Be prepared for anything."I hung up and punched the wall angrily.I opened the door to find Y/N jumped."W-What are you doing?!"I asked and he chuckled."Nothing I heard a loud smack on the wall and wanted to check it out.Aren't you suppose to be sleeping?"He asked and I was relieved he didn't overheard me."Well nothing just stress."I faked a yawn and he hugged me."Well let me bring you to sleep then."We laughed and headed to sleep."

Haha!I'm back an that's two updates on two book in a day.Sorry I was gone for a long time but I'm back and since Corona is closing down school lol,I'm focusing on writing now.Thank you for more than 4k+ reads omg!Please vote and follow to support me so I write faster updates lol follow me too thank you.Like following and voting won't kill you know.