4

Y/N's P.O.V

Mina hugged me and started crying.I heard Tzuyu exiting the back door as she knew this was important.Mina never cries.Never.

"Whats wrong?Why are you crying,Mina?"I let her in a let her sit down on my couch.She was quite silent until she finally started speaking.

"Its...its about Kai,he tried to rape me."Mina said and leaned towards my chest."What!You need to report him to your father Mina.Thats should be a good enough reason kick him out right?"I suggested."I'm too scared.I know I act strong but.....I'm scared Y/N.I dont want people getting hurt.I dont like it."she told me and I was shocked to hear that.She does scare people at school but she never really did hurt anyone.

But why come to me.There's all your friends you could have talked to but why did she chose me?

Mina's P.O.V

I cried there for a long time.Y/N just sat there and comforted me.Its weird but his presence,makes me feel safe and secured.I've seen him a lot before.He's a nice guy.Even though he's a nerd and a loner.He helps old people,cover for his classmates and lends people money.It makes me happy to see him everyday and when Tzuyu introduce him to me,I felt something inside me.My heart beating faster.Its something even being around Kai dosen't give.The comfort he gives me is so comfortable I want to stay here all day.

"Mina?Are you awake?"Y/N asked while patting my head."I am sleepy.Mind if I stay here tonight?I'll tell my father about it so he dosen't get worried."I reasured him."Well,you can sleep on my bed.You do seem tired."he got up and walked me to his room."I'll be at the living room if you need anything."he smiled and left me in his room.

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm not used to seing her like this.Makes me sad looking at her crying.I went to sleep at my couch and tried to sleep.

"Y/N,are you still awake?"Mina asked from behind me."What is it?"I got up."Can I sleep near you,I dont want to be alone."Mina asked."If you mean beside you sure."I replied not dragging this into something dirty my brain is thinking about.

I mean seriuosly!She dint mean that!Right??

"Sure!"she sat beside me and laid down.Just then she leaned towards and my heart started beating fast.I relaxed and let her be.I was happy watching her calm and smiling beside me.Just then,I heard a growl.

"Are you hungry?I can go buy some food."I got up quickly."Are you sure?Its pretty late."She asked worriedly."Nah,I'll be right back okay.Stay here okay."I grabbed my coat and opened the door."Be back soon okay."she said as she held my hand.I nodded and went to the store.I bought some bread and juice for her.I was walking back happily when.....something happened.I never went back after that.

*End of flashback*

Y/N's P.O.V

I recalled what happened that day.I was just sitting there while the girls waited for an explaination.Should I tell them?

"What exactly happened?Do you know how much worried we were?"Mina finally spoke."We search for you everywhere.We never found you and even made a police report.You were just....gone."Tzuyu teared up again."I-I went to America to live with my uncle."I replied and sip some of my coffee."Why?You said you'll come back!You dint even call any of us!"Mina raised her voice.I wanted to tell her what happened that night.

*Flashback.*

Y/N's P.O.V

I was walking home when I felt someone pulling my shoulder.I was pulled into and an alley.It was Kai and some of his friends.

"What do you want?"I asked as his friends pinned me.He then punched me and I groaned in pain."How dare you touch Miss Myoui!Teach him a lesson."I tried doing something but they started beating the crap out me.They took my wallet,broke my phone,and destroy the stuff I bought.I was bleeding and I'm sure I couldnt move anymore.

"P-Please.....no.....more."I begged them to stop.Then Kai walked to me with a bat."Alright.....after I break your skull!"he said and swingged the bat to my head.I fainted afterwards.

"Hey?Are you alright."I woke up and barely able to open my eyes.I saw two girls infront of me.They took me to the hospital and I thanked them.

"No problem!Heal up soon."Irene said to me."Hope we meet again."Seulgi said and waved goodbye at me.I was lucky to meet those two.Doctors told me that I was lucky to survive.My skull had a minor crack but its still functioning just fine.I could barely move.Then,I was moved to a room where I found my uncle.He said he was in Korea for a trip where he got a call from the doctor since his number was in my pockets.He was sad to see me like this and flew me to America back with him.I lived there with him ever since,I came back as an Ikonic player since they recruited me.

*End of flashback.*

Mina's P.O.V

I could see him hesitating to tell us what happened.Why?

"I just needed to move to America."he said and lowered his head."And you couldnt even considered calling us?!"I snapped at him."Did you know how lonely I was when you left me there alone!Hungry and alone there,and you said you just moved to America!"I continued."Whats your reason,Y/N!"Tzuyu asked again.He only looked down."We thought you were different than other boys."Tzuyu got up."I see now that you boys are the same when it comes to money."I left there with Tzuyu crying.He did got up and tried following us and grabbed my hand."Wait!Mina."He called out.

Just then,I heard someone shouting at us.Is that Jimin?

Y/N's P.OV

I was hurt to hear them say that.But,I endured my feelings and emotions.Lonely?Alone?I felt more then that.

The pain of the wounds that Kai gave me.The bleeding and coughing out blood and the broken bones of my body that night.I was shivering in the cold night.My coat was throned.I had no phone to call anyone.Just darkness and the sounds of the cold winds.I wanted to die.I scolded myself for trying to hold on.I just wanted the pain to end.

I rushed out to chase them.I wanted to tell them,holding back my tears.As I grabbed Mina's hand,I heard a guy shouting.

"Get your hands away from my girlfriend!"he rushed towards me and punched my stomach."Jimin!"I heard the girls shout.I moved forward trying to say something but he caught me again."I said stay back!"He threw me against a wall,my head landed first.

Oh wow....I'm screwed.

I blanked out after.

THANKS AGAIN TO READERS THAT READS THESE.I'LL TRY UPDATING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND IMPROVE MY STORIES SO COMMENT DOWN BELOW MISTAKES.IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP!