2

rapunzel . october 26, 2018

When I woke up the next morning, I checked my social media. That kingaladdin guy had told me good morning.

kingaladdin
good morning.
9:32 am

notrapunzel
good morning.
11:37 am

He didn't respond as quick, so I assumed he was busy doing something. I went on his page and looked at a few of his posts. I liked a few of them because he was cute.

My door then opened and my mom stood there. "We're going to the beach. Start packing. We're staying for three days."

I hopped up and began packing some clothes. I packed 3 pairs of skinny jeans and 1 pair of shorts. I packed graphic tees and my Vans, too. I made sure to pack all of my hygiene products after I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I was trying to decided which wig I wanted to wear, then eventually decided to go for my pastel pink one. I parted it down the middle and bobby pinned the hair behind my ears. I pulled out a chunk of the hair on the side near my ears. I also put white snap clips in my hair, too, in the front.

For makeup, I darkened my freckles using a dark brown eyeshadow. I put on a pink eyeshadow, not too much. I applied the smallest amount of blush on my nose and cheeks. I filled in my thick brows, the popped on some lashes. I smeared a pink tinted gloss on my lips before continuing to pack my makeup and stuff.

I took a quick picture and posted it. I knew I probably wouldn't get as many likes because I just got this page yesterday.

After I put on a simple black shirt and camouflage shorts, I received a notification. I ran to my phone and looked at the messages and I put on my shoes.

kingaladdin and 34 others liked your post.

kingaladdin commented "😍" on your post.

I smiled and liked his comment.

kingaladdin
hey. what's the special occasion that
you're all dressed?
1:29 pm

notrapunzel
my family and i are going to the
beach for spring break. are you
doing anything for spring break?
1:37 pm

kingaladdin
i'm homeschooled but i think we're
gonna go to the lake house today
1:37 pm

notrapunzel
cool! and thanks for commenting
under my photo!
1:38 pm

kingaladdin
no problem! you're very cute!
1:39 pm

notrapunzel
thanks! you're pretty cute too!
1:39 pm

kingaladdin
aw, don't make me blush.
1:40 pm

notrapunzel
lol. i have to get going. i'll talk to
you while i'm on the road.
1:41 pm

I turned off my phone and put it, my charger, and my AirPods in my separate bag. I filled it up with some snacks and a few drinks. Then, I grabbed my blankets and headscarf and went downstairs.

We got our stuff in the car and then started to move.

"Good morning, my princess!" my dad chirped.

"Good morning, daddy," I said brightly and smiled.

"I'm loving the look today," my mom said as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Yes, me too!" my dad agreed.

I smiled and thanked them both.

To the beach we go!