3

aladdin . october 26, 2018

I sat by my phone for at least an hour or two, waiting for Rapunzel to respond. After I got tired of waiting, I went downstairs and ate some lunch.

"Hey, Aladdin," my dad said. "Get you something to eat and then put your stuff in the car."

"Okay."

He sat down next to me on one of the bar stools. "Who were you texting the other night and this morning?"

I looked up at him. "Nobody...?" I dragged.

He laughed. "Who's the lucky lady?"

"Her name is Rapunzel and I think she pretty cute. She said I was cute, too."

"Does she live around here?" my mom asked as she entered the kitchen. "I'd love to meet her."

"Elaine, he just met her like a day ago," my said scoffed.

"So?" my mom asked and punched him in his arm. "I still wanna see who my prince is drooling over."

"I am not drooling over Rapunzel. I barely know her. And I'm not sure if she lives around here. I can ask her, though."

My dad nodded. "Do that."

So I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone. I saw that she texted me a few minutes ago.

notrapunzel
hey, sorry. i fell asleep.
4:02 pm

kingaladdin
hey. that's cool. i have a question
4:06 pm

notrapunzel
tell me.
4:06 pm

kingaladdin
where do you live? i mean, not the
address but the area
4:07 pm

notrapunzel
i live in florida, around tampa
4:08 pm

kingaladdin
oh that's cool.  i live in the orange
beach area
4:09 pm

"She lives in Tampa," I told my parents and frowned.

"That's nice. You'd have to meet her one day so you know she's real."

I nodded. "Okay."

Eventually I finished eating. I then got my bags and put them in the car. I laid down and took some photos of myself. I posted two of them and guess who was the first to like them?

Rapunzel!!

I was excited.

Over the course of talking to her for hours, I was able to get her number. She's the one who asked for mine because she said that we should FaceTime one day.

Like of course, I'd love to FaceTime the most beautiful girl in the world 24/7/365.