41

aladdin . december 16, 2018

I stared at her beautiful caramel skin, her glass skin.

Even her freckles were smooth and soft.

I'm not sure if other people would classify her as beautiful, but her large blueish gray eyes, the ones that held such intelligent and innocence and serenity, that is was impossible for me not to be held prisoner by them.

Her cheekbones weren't high and defined, and her nose was a little too small to be considered perfect to other guys.

However, her glorious features kept me captivated.

Her lips weren't as I imagined them to be.

I expected her to come with makeup on, maybe a little lip gloss, but they were coated with lip balm.

I could smell it from here, the sweet scent of mango.

She wore her natural hair, or at least I thought it was, and it was pulled into a high messy bun.

There were curly baby hairs around her whole head.

She wore diamond earrings.

I expected her to be dressed up, since that's normally how I perceived girls to be, but she dressed comfortably.

She wore a forest green sweatshirt, black tights, and brown Uggs.

She might've been kinda creeped out by the way I was looking at her, but she was just so beautiful.

She was so much more prettier in person.

I just knew she's what I wanted.

She was my world.