5

aladdin . october 28, 2018

I was laying on my bed doing my work when I saw her caller ID: rapunzel ♥︎. I got real excited and had to take quick, deep breaths before I answered it. But my smile quickly turned upside down when I saw this stupid kid on the screen.

Who is this guy?

"You look good, no homo," he told me as he ran from something.

"Uh, thanks, but why are you running? And why do you have Rapunzel's phone?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Are you the weirdo's overprotective boyfriend? No offense, but you could do much better."

I furrowed my brows. "First of all, we're not dating and you wish you could be with her."

The boy rolled his eyes. "Too ashamed to claim her, huh?"

I was kinda taken aback.

"How come I ain't seen you around?" he asked, sounding a little country.

I pulled out one of my guns and a stack of cash. "Maybe because I'm rich and don't have time for kids like you."

He stopped running and looked at me with wide eyes. "I don't appreciate you talking about Rapunzel like that. Now, do me a favor. I want you to stopped treating her like shit, I want you to never touch her phone or anything that belongs to her again, and I want you to hand this phone back to Rapunzel. Get it?"

"Got it."

"Good."

I watched him walk over to her and apologize. Good boy.

><

Apparently, as I was on FaceTime with Rapunzel again, she told me that she asked the kid who took her phone what I said to him because she knew I was lying. She was a little mad at me, but she thanked me for sticking up for her.

"How many guns do you have?" she asked as she washed her face.

"Four," I told her as I studied her beautiful face.

"Cool, cool."

I watched her pat her face dry. She then tied her hair up and laid down on her bed. She took out this tube of lip balm and costed her plump, pink lips with it. Oh, the things I'd do to kiss her just once.

"I'm sleepy, Rapunzel," I whispered.

"Go to sleep then," she told me.

"Won't you miss me?" I said and smirked.

"Yes, I'm going to miss you a whole lot," she told me and frowned. She fake-wiped away a tear.

"Goodnight, Rapunzel."

"Goodnight, Aladdin."