CHAPTER 1: Intro

YOUR POV

I am Lim Songhye and I am 18 years old currently in Grade 9, I live in Seoul, South Korea. I am from a famous and rich family. My mom was a famous model before but now that she is married to my dad she don't do modeling stuffs anymore and just stay home taking care of us. While my dad is a pilot, which means he was not always home but of course he will do anything to spend time with me and mom.

I have 3 Best friends but I was closest to Wonyoung because she's the first one I met and also because we're classmates in grade school, and our fathers are coworkers, while our mothers we're classmates in College but mom ended up being a model instead of a doctor. The other Two are Nayeon and Yunmi, Nayeon's mom is an Engineer while her dad was a business man. Yunmi's mom is an interior designer and her dad is a Lawyer. We meet Nayeon and Yunmi when we enter high school.

The four of us we're really famous cause of our parents and also because we're rich. And Wonyoung change because of that, also because Nayeon and Yunmi influence her. I am not saying that there fake but, when we became famous they become greedy for power while me still staying the same, still polite and contented. They sometimes bully other people but I don't join them and just let them be.

Everyone thinks I am perfect, because I am rich, I have a beautiful and happy family, I am smart and beautiful, also talented and well mannered but of course it's not easy and that hardship makes my life not so perfect, I also have a crush. The word I have a crush might seems normal but what's not normal is he's a nerd. A popular girl crushing for a nerd is not always the best scenarios kids in our school likes. They will totally disagree and hurt him for sure. I want to tell him how I feel but when I finally decided to approach him, I will always hear my friends talking about him....

Talking about Namjoon, my friends are not talking about him because his a nerd it's because of his background.....

His parents died when he was 4 years old and he's living under his cousin's family until now and he is basically 18 years old already, he also doesn't talk that much to other people, he only talks to his cousin Jinwoo and go straight to studying. You must be wondering why I know this; well Namjoon is my classmate ever since when we're in grade school, but he doesn't seem to recognize me even we're in the same classroom this high school. He always avoids everyone and me, even if we have group projects. Other people also compare him to Jinwoo since, Jinwoo is his exact opposite

Jinwoo is pretty popular around girls in our school but he doesn't care, he is 19 years old and is older than Namjoon that's why he always protects him. Even though they are cousins they treat each other like brothers. He also hates it when people are comparing him to Namjoon because of their looks, Jinwoo and I we're close too, but that was when we're in grade school. When I became popular he started avoiding me. He will make excuses when we can hang out, or sometimes he will literally pretend that he don't know me as if I am a complete stranger and just like that we cut connections. If he avoids me I avoid him too and I got use to it by now.

*Sighs* maybe it's not just one problem after all, it's three, the nerd of the school, Namjoon being my crush, My friends specially Wonyoung being too greedy and bad, and my best friend from before, Jinwoo avoiding me. My life isn't that perfect at all, oh how I wish I can solve this all............

I wish I can tell Namjoon I like him, I wish I can tell Wonyoung, Nayeon, and Yunmi to change and stop bullying other people, And how I wish I can talk to Jinwoo again.......

.

.

.

*Ring, ring, ring* "Songhye wake up!"

___________________________________________________

For those who don't know Kim Jinwoo

Kim Jinwoo is from Winner and is Under YG entertainment, he is the oldest in the group but not the leader, he is a main vocalist and visual of the group

As for the name Wonyoung, Nayeon, and Yunmi those names are not from the artist with those names.