CHAPTER 4: Notice

NAMJOON'S POV

It's been 1 week and Jinwoo is still sick. Yes he is sick that's why he is not around for the pass week, but the strange thing is no one dares to hurt me. People often hurt or bully me when Jinwoo is not here strolling around, or sometimes students play pranks on me when he can't see. But whenever I pass everyone I will see them looking at me as if someone is behind me. At first I thought it was Jinwoo sneaking up on me but what comes to my mind is he is sick so how can he go to school so every time I will arrive at our room I will always look at my back just to see no one, confusion hit me but then one day I saw who that person is....

FLASHBACK

I am walking down the hallway and as usual everyone is looking at me but I try to not mind it. When I pass by Songhye's friend they we're looking at me then at someone behind me, when I walked pass them I heard them talking "Is that Songhye?" Neyeon said and I knitted my brows together "Maybe it's just a coincidence" Wonyoung said "But she do that yesterday too" Yunmi suddenly said and I got confused. I suddenly stopped from my tracks and think

So is it Songhye? She's protecting me? The most famous girl of the school protecting a nerd like me? My crush since grade school, the so called Lim Songhye? But don't her friends hate me, especially Yunmi and Nayeon? What is she thinking! What if they end their friendship...

I was in the middle of thinking until one of my classmates bumped at me "Watch where you're going Nerd!" he yelled and I lowered my head "Here it goes again" I said about to set foot inside our classroom, but then as if my mind and body want to know who's the person protecting me I turned around, hoping I will see who is it. Luckily that person leaves something that can at least be a clue and what surprise me is I know who the owner is "So it is her?" I asked myself looking at Songhye's bracelet "She's being clumsy about her stuffs again" I said and decided to keep it and give it to her at the right time "I'll give it to you when everything is clear" I said and entered the room......

END FLASHBACK

"Hey" I suddenly heard someone so I looked over to that direction, when I looked to that person my eyes grew wide "Jinwoo! What are you doing here your still sick!" I nagged at him and he smiled "Who cares, and besides I am resting for like 1 week, I need to protect my cousin from the bullies" he said putting his arm around my shoulders and started walking with me "speaking of bullies, how come no one hurt you when I am not around?" he asked and I shrug "maybe there is a person that is so nice who follow me until I am safe " I said fixing my glasses "Ohhhhh, who could that be" he said grinning at me "Stop already, I still have to study" I said and he ruffled my hair "Yeah sure go to your room now" he said pushing me inside the classroom "Yeah, sure see ya" I said and he just nod and go

I took at seat at my desk and search through my bag "How can I forgot my book!" I suddenly yelled and everyone looked at me "Be quit nerd" the boy who bumped at me last week suddenly said and I said sorry "How can I forgot it, aish I guess I will have to go to the library later" I said and put my head at the table while we wait for the teacher to arrive

TIME SKIP: Lunch

YOUR POV

At lunch time my seat mate Namjoon go outside the room, so me her guard follow him without hesitations "Where are you going now?" I asked myself and continue to follow him until he reached the library "As expected" I said and walked inside silently still following him wherever he goes, he walks around as I follow him one shelf far from his position. He looks busy finding a book so I decided I'll find one for myself, I looked through the books at the shelf in front me and try to find a good one "Why did I even follow him here, when no one will even try to go here except for him or Jinwoo or Me" I said looking at every book "Literature, Medicine, Oh Science" I said and took the book. But when I took it I saw Namjoon looking at me from the other side.

Oh no..... I'm busted! Was I that too loud? Did he hear!? I said panicking eyes so wide that it might explode "Uh, Hi?" I said and he just looked at me........

NAMJOON'S POV

I was looking around the library for a science book when I heard muffled voice, I didn't bother eavesdropping though. When I already found the book and ready to take it someone pull it from the other side, and when I meet that person's eyes I was surprised, cause it was Songhye..

Was she really the one following me from behind when Jinwoo isn't around? So that does mean my conspiracy was right, Songhye is trying to protect me without saying a single word..... I said to myself and looked at her even more, her eyes were so big in shock that it was about to explode. People might laugh but if you study her face you will say it's cute than stupid, and that's her effect.

No matter what she do everything she does is good, and she is really beautiful no wonder everyone fall for her even a nerd like me. I was busy with my thought until she spoke "Uh, hi?" she said trying to look as if nothing's wrong but I just looked at her waiting for an answer.......