CHAPTER 12: Understand

TIME SKIP: The next day (Tuesday)

YOUR POV

Ever since yesterday I avoided Namjoon; I didn't talked to him nor text him. I didn't ask for answers anymore because what he said yesterday is enough. So I focused in my studies again trying to forget that he became my friend or that he is the person I am crushing for. I tried to forget him like how I tried to forget my problems, "Hey are you fine?" Wonyoung said as we walk to the cafeteria to eat lunch "Huh? Oh yeah" I replied but obviously I am not "Your like that ever since yesterday" she said "Your right *Sigh*" I said but I just shrug it off "Mind sharing?" she asked "I guess so" I said and we took a seat at the empty chairs at the cafeteria.

"It's about Namjoon" I started "What about him?" Wonyoung asked "He doesn't want to be friends anymore" I said "Why?" she asked once again "Cause he'll get in trouble" I said "Why?" she asked again "You know that I'm popular and he's a nerd right?" I said "Oh that, what's wrong with that, you two last a week being friends and no one notice at all, even Nayeon and Yunmi" she said trying to comfort me "But they know now, what if they tell that to everyone" I said "Well, I don't think they will" Wonyoung said "What?" this time I'm the one asking her "They texted me last night and they want to fix our friendship, if it was me I'm in but it's up to you" she explained and I sigh "okay let's fix the broken friendship" I said and she clapped her hands

"Really!" she said "I don't want to forget the friendship we all had just because of my anger" I said and she smiled "If that's the case I'll call them now!" she said bringing her phone out "Let's just do that later, just text them that we'll go out later" I said and Wonyoung slowly put her phone down "You're not kidding right?" she asked "What?" I asked her back in confusion "I mean you always have something to do when we will go out, but now you're the one inviting us" she said and I smiled "People can change, if they want to" I said and she pout "You change because of Namjoon?" she asked and I looked somewhere else "What are you talking about!? I change because of the fight we have with Nayeon and Yunmi" I said "Psh, you're not like that yesterday though" she mumbled but I heard it "I freaking heard that" I said and she snickered "Yeah sure, but I have to eat now" she said "I'm hungry you know" she added "Your always hungry" I said, "The fuck? You want a fight huh?" she jokingly punches my arms "Just go" I said and pushes her aside "Okay be right back!" she said and leaved...

NAMJOON'S POV

It's just been yesterday, and I am already regretting my decisions, I miss her but do I have the right to do so? I want to talk to her but can I? "*Sigh*, she sacrifice her friendship just to save me, but yet I end my friendship with her too" I said walking alone to the cafeteria "How can a nerd be stupid too?" I asked myself looking at Songhye and Wonyoung who are walking in front of me "And how a beautiful girl like Songhye be this clumsy?" I said, looking at her bracelet that I forgot to return. "How come she didn't notice it's gone?" I mumbled to myself.....

Why does you clumsiness makes me remember of someone?