CHAPTER 20: Epilogue

TIME SKIP: 3 months later

YOUR POV

My relationship with Namjoon so far is going strong, at first some didn't accept the fact that me and Namjoon are together, but soon they started supporting us, they stop bullying Namjoon too, Jinwoo and I are best friends again, Nayeon and Yunmi had change and become a really good and great friends, So far the imperfections I said before somehow reflect the happiness I am feeling right now, if I didn't have a fight with Jinwoo before would Namjoon decide wisely, If Nayeon and Yunmi had change early will I got to say that I like Namjoon, if I hide my feelings will all of this reflect? All I know is I did the right thing.......

NAMJOON'S POV

I am walking with Songhye at the park and it's been 3 months but I still didn't return something I have to, "Songhye" I called out and she looked at me smiling "Yes?" she said and I grab her hands "Here" I said and put her bracelet where it belong

 "You have it?" she asked "Yes" I said and hold her hand as we continue to walk "How?" she asked and I snickered "Your too clumsy that you left it when you following me from my back" I said and she blushed "So you knew, even before I told you!" sh...

 "You have it?" she asked "Yes" I said and hold her hand as we continue to walk "How?" she asked and I snickered "Your too clumsy that you left it when you following me from my back" I said and she blushed "So you knew, even before I told you!" she yelled "HAHAHAH, of course I do!" I said "Stupid!" she yelled "Clumsy" I softly said "Our nicknames don't suit us" she said "We don't too" I said and she frown "But we find a way didn't we" I said and her frown turn into a small smile "The school's nerd is the boy friend of the most famous girl in school, don't it sound funny but intriguing" I said and she smiled "Yes, yes it does" she said and we continue to walk around................

Both of us are opposite person

With different background and stories,

But like a mirror our life somehow is connected to each other

What I'm missing is also what's she's missing

What I have is what she also has

We suit each other, because we reflect each other......