Prologue

"Its all over...my life...I have lost all my family to the Virus. It happened so fast I didn't even have the chance to look around and before I knew it everyone I cherished just perished right infront of me.
My Older brother was taken by those MONSTERS!! and I was left behind because he hid me thus saving me and leaving me behind and here I am in this eternal darkness...my body won't won't the way I want and my dry eyes are closed tight with no light to see ahead."

"Then one day I feel the warmth of another being taking me away....."

   🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

---2 years Ago---

"Mom!" Sena shouted out to her mom.
"Yes,yes,I know" Replied back Sena's mom with joyful and gentle eye.
"Its your birthday afterall ask whatever"

"Mom,Sena wants Papa,Mama and big brother to always be there for Sena"

"Of course we will always be there for you" Says Sena's father proudly of his cute daughters birthday wish.
Just then her brother comes downstairs humming a big "good morning" and jumping to hug his adorable sister,"happy birthday,Sen"

"Thankyou big brother!" Sena replies with utmost happiness still briming inside her heart.

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

---night time---

Sena hears screaming of people from outside and rushes over looking behind her once at her older brother who seems as unaware as she is of the situation.

"Ru...n"

When they look down it is their father,somewhat in pain but yelling at them to run.
No idea of what is happening they rush over to their father's side down from the stairs.....but it's all over.
The same with their mother as she speaks the last of her words,"Run,hide" she says ,"they are coming,hurry".

Ken,her older brother takes his sister's hand and does what their parents had asked for.

"No,we can't leave them big brother!,we need to get them to a hospital"Sena  yells at Ken. But Ken knows they are gone and Sena also knows it to some extent deep somewhere but doesn't want to believe the painful truth that is in front of them.

She trashes around but her brother knows that is not the time for it. He takes her and hides her in a hidden room above his room and locks it off while staying down himself.
"No,brother please come with me" she cries out.

"I have to buy you time....now go"

"But,big br----" Sena is stopped by a finger on her lips,"sshhhh,Go..." He asks of her as he gives her a weak yet caring smile trying his best to hide the sadness in his eyes.
Sena sadly complies and move to the room. It has a staircase leading downstairs.

*Step...step*

Soon steps are heard coming over.

"Ah~~ a human,another meal glass for us" one of the man out of the seven speaks out.

"Hmmm" answered another.

"Let's get you now...be a good boy and no running okay~~~".

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

That's how they got her brother although he tried to run,yelled at them but it was no use..he was beaten up and dragged with them.
On his way he saw countless bodies laying around,the friendly neighbours he once knew, the kind lady from the cake shop and the old man who had always been there ever since he remembers.
Everyone was dead...except for that he saw no younger children other than him around.

" did we get all the brats?" Asked one of the vampires.

"Seems like it....no where's the other one?"

"Was there suppose to be another one"

" I will beat you to death, Gao!". He yelled out to the vampire supposedly named Gao.

🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲🎲

Sena had been running constantly for about thirty minutes before she comes to a stop,hands on her knees and breathing heavily. Suddenly she hears steps drawing closer and resumes running but no matter what the steps get closer every passing second.
Her small figure starts to collapse under the pressure until she falls head straight on the ground lifting her head up to look at a dark figure.
"Its over for me?, no I have to make their sacrifice worth it".

She says as she tries to stand first up using her hands but she falls over again,brushing the dust over her face.
Its a dead end.

(A/N:of course its not a dead end! The story is just starting).