Any greaser x Reader

g/n= short for (your favorite) greasers name

I grew up in Tulsa with the boys my whole life. They were like brothers to me. We met because our parents were friends. I lived in Tulsa with my dad all my life and it's like the boys and I were attached at the hip. So when my mom wrote me a letter telling me she wanted me to move in for a year, it's needless to say my heart dropped. I didn't have a choice. I either went with her or she was coming to get me. I immediately told the boys and they all had the same sad/confused expressions I had. We spent all of the next two weeks having fun together and making memories. Then came the day for me to leave...

My brothers car was parked in the lot and I had gotten out to say my goodbyes to the boys once more.

"Well... that's it. Here I go, you guys."
"We're really gonna miss you kid" Dally said. "Yeah I'll miss all of you guys too." "Hey uh y/n can I talk to you?" "Yeah" I replied walking with him away from the gang. I always had a crush on him. "Listen... y/n, I know you're leaving and you'll be away for a while and all, so I had to tell you. I like you. No. I love you. I want to be with you." I was shocked. He loved me too! My heart fluttered. "To be honest, g/n, I feel the same way, but a year is a long time to be apart. Especially in a relationship. Anything can happen." "I know" he said "but what about when you come back?" I smiled. "When I come back, yes." We smiled at each other and walked back to the gang. "Y/N HURRY UP YOU'LL MISS YOUR FLIGHT" my brother called from the car "I'M COMING" I called back. "Here I go boys. Don't look so sad, it's only a year." But I myself were nearly in tears "You better write to us kid!" Darry called out. "I will!" I said as I stepped into the car. All the boys waved and watched the car until it was too far to see.

-1 hour later-

My brother and I pulled up to the airport and he walked me inside so he could have a chance to say goodbye. We walked over to where we needed to go, much to our surprise, our mom was sitting there. She noticed us and jogged quickly towards us, hugging us both. "What are you doing here?" I asked her as she hugged me. "Well your dad called me a few days ago, and said you weren't handling staying with me for the next year too well, because of your friends, so I decided I'd come visit you for a few weeks instead." My brother and I smiled. "The guys are sure gonna be happy to hear this." We dropped my mom off at my dad's house and we drove to the Curtis'. All the boys were standing there, with sad and disappointed faces. Which quickly turned confused as they saw my brothers car stop in front of the house. I jumped out and ran to them, hugging each one at least twice. "Y/n what happened? I thought you were moving in with your mom for the year?" Ponyboy asked as I hugged him for what might have been the fourth time. "Well my dad talked to her and told her that I wasn't holding up so good so instead of me moving away for the year she's visiting me for two weeks and then she's going back home. So I'm not going anywhere." All the boys were cheering and yelling. G/n pulled me away from everyone while they were still cheering so they didn't notice we were gone. "Y/n you remember how you said when you came back you'd be my girl?" "I giggled at his questions and simply replied with a "yeah" while smiling widely. We were too caught up in each other to realize the gang was now staring at us and my brother was right beside them. He wasn't exactly part of the gang, but he knew them and they were all good friends. He grabbed me by the waist to pull me closer and instantly kissed me. I was shocked at first but soon kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. All the boys were cheering once more. My brother just stood there smirking "I love you y/n don't ever let me go, and please never leave." "I love you too g/n, and don't worry, I wouldn't dream of it"
He promised me we'd be together forever.
And with that being said, we were.