The text he sends after an argument

What he texts you after an argument (plus your response)

Darry:
I'm sorry. I was wrong and I admit that. Please come back home.

Y/n: I'm on my way so we can talk in person. I love you.

Sodapop:
It's all my fault. I miss you I'm sorry.

Y/n: things just got out of hand. I'm sorry too.

Ponyboy:
I didn't mean what I said. I'm sorry I love you. I know you're mad at me.

Y/n: I forgive you but I'm still hurt.

Steve:
Listen... I know you're upset with me I just miss you. I miss cuddling with you. I miss how warm you are :(

Y/n: I forgive you and I miss you too. I'm coming over to cuddle.

Dallas:
Look, I'm not good with words okay? I'm not used to this. I don't know what to do when you say you love me. It scares me when you say it. You deserve so much better than me. But I do love ya.

Y/n: I know Dallas. I'm trying to be patient with you. I don't want you to feel rushed. Can I come over?

Johnny:
I'm sorry, god! Please don't hate me! I love you please! Please...

Y/n: Johnny it was just a tiny argument it wasn't that bad. I could never hate you. I love you too. Meet me at the lot and we can walk to my house and cuddle.

Two-Bit:
I'm such an ass! Please I didn't mean what I said, I love you more than anything. Please come back. Please?...

Y/n: drunk or not you said some hurtful things, Keith. I'm on my way there and I forgive you. I love you too.