Chapter 1

Kim Soojung. She was disaster personified. Wherever she went, chaos followed. She was the most famous girl on campus. Always joking around and sleeping around. It had been 2 years in this University and he has always noticed her from afar, not because he was interested, to be honest it would have been odd had he not known who she was, but he knew her because she was friends with San. They both loved grand parties and clubs so San would usually go out with her, since no one else from their group would join him. Sometimes Woo young may join them but rarely others. But they all knew her, as San's friend, from afar. They were all rather more focused on their careers in Business school them those two children of freakishly rich parents. San was the only son of one of the biggest fashion conglomerate who would one day take over the whole empire, and honestly he deserved it.

She, on the other hand, was another story. She had the looks that guys fall for and girls die for. And the dark makeup only made her look more irresistible while accentuating her bold personality. It was known that she was the illegitimate child of a very rich and powerful man who had divorced his wife and married her mother. She had almost no role in business thanks to his first wife having two competent sons to run the business and it was known she would probably be married off for some business alliance.

She didn't had any friends except for San whom she treated with utmost respect and adoration. They were friends waaay before coming into business school. In fact, he was the one who convinced her to join so that he won't be lonely. They bonded during a boring business party of their fathers about 10 years back and since then sticked together. 

 Other than him, there were about 4-5 rich girls who would follow her around, whom she gave no heed. They would usually go around her, inviting her to numerous parties daily which she never went to. She always went to clubs. Expensive high-end clubs with San. 

It wasn't that he couldn't afford them. They all were rich enough and had a business to handle and everything. It's just they weren't in business school for that, expect San of course. This degree was a mere document for him. He, on the other hand, would rarely go out to clubs, only when San would drag each and every one of them out for some occasion or celebration. Even then she would come to talk to San in hushed whispers and given them all a nod and will disappear in the night and light of the club. The next of her would only be seen the next day in class.

They were polar opposites, and contrary to common beliefs, opposites DON'T attract. And he anyway was happier with his girlfriend of 3 months now.

~

It was the first day of their Third year. He dropped Hyejung, his girlfriend to his class and had just turned around when he heard someone calling his name.

"Seonghwa.. Still dating her huh" he knew that voice. Kim Soojung.

 So maybe when he said they never interacted, he lied. If you would call her hitting on him and recently showing her disdain about him dating someone as an interaction.

"Yes. No matter how many times you would ask me that, the answer's gonna remain the same."

She shrugged. "I thought 3 months would be enough with her pretty boy."She spoke while coming close to him. The corridor was almost empty, not that it being full of students would have stopped her.

He was used to her antics now, enough to keep a poker face on. He knew she would come close, maybe whisper something dirty in his ear or graze her lips on his ear but never more, never enough to cross the line. He was thankful for that because if there was one thing they both knew, she was irresistible.

As usual, she came close, she pulled him low with his tie and pressed a feather-light kiss on his cheeks and pulled back. "How about you come over tonight? I have a new movie we can watch and eat take outs?" she asked with a sultry tone, eyes suggesting that none of it would happen if they actually go over at hers.

"I have a girlfriend like you just saw."

"So?" she asked, tilting her head, innocently, though she was anything but that.

"Don't bother him Soojung-ah. He's not your usual type. He won't sleep with you. He's loyal" san called her from behind. She chuckled at that and left after waving to him. San joined him while they walked to the cafeteria.

"Guys sleep with her while having a girlfriend?" he asked his friend who just looked at him amused. "Do you really think they would say no to her? And she's too good in bed man! If you have slept with her once, you can never say no." San spoke, chuckling lightly.

"You speak as if you've experienced it." Seonghwa spoke lowly. San just merely gave him a look which, if he wasn't interpreting wrongly, meant a yes. 

It was the first day back and it already felt too long to him.