Chapter 5

It has been three days since Hongjoong sent Seonghwa the video. From what she heard, he asked her about it and showed her the video and eventually, she accepted she cheated on him and they broke up. But that was it. No one other then Hongjoong had heard from him and he hasn't even been coming to classes whereas Hyejung was publicly smooching that new boyfriend of hers. To say that Soojung was pissed at her was an understatement.

She was diligently writing notes on her shared classes with Seonghwa for the classes he missed sitting in the cafeteria when a whining San and snickering Hongjoong joined her.

"Soojung-ah! We haven't gone to a club in days noww! Let's go tonight no? Pleaseeee? I haven't been laid in weeks and so haven't you. Let's go out tonight! There's a new club opening tonight!"

"I have plans tonight."

They both looked up at her. "Plans?" San asked her. "With who?"

"Someone."

"Do you have a date?"

"I wish." she let out a chuckle.

"I'm planning on dropping by Seonghwa's. He's been holed up there whereas she's been flaunting around that stupid new boy toy of hers. I don't like it" she frowned a bit while speaking.

San and Hongjoong exchanged a look. Hongjoong fished out his phone and typed something and soon her phone rang, indicating a message. She looked at it and then at Hongjoong.

"His address." He spoke and smiled at her. She smiled back.

~

She was standing In front of his house where he lived with his parents and took a deep breath. It was a Sunday and she knew from Hongjoong that his father was away on a business trip. So she only had to meet his mother.

'You can do it Soojung. Fighting!' she mentally cheered herself and rang the bell.

She heard a soft 'coming' from inside and she took another shaky breath. She had no idea why was she so nervous. She had attended numerous business meetings and met a lot of older people but somehow meeting Seonghwa's parents was nerve-wracking.

The door opened and a beautiful lady was there looking at her and her first word was "Waa~"

"Huh?" the lady asked looking a bit taken aback.

Soojung flushed red and bowed down "I'm sorry. I was just – you're really beautiful Ma'am. I can see who Seonghwa took his good looks after"

The lady let out a soft laugh and Soojung prayed for the grounds to burst open and eat her alive, she was THAT embarrassed.

"Call me Mrs. Park. And you are?"

"Kim Soojung. I'm Seonghwa's classmate. He hasn't been coming to university?"

"Aah come in. He has been sick actually. He's currently in his room, sleeping probably." She said going in the house with Soojung following behind.

"You have a beautiful house Ma'am – I mean Mrs. Park."

"thanks, Soojung."

Soojung nodded and followed behind her. 'It's going to be a long night' she sighed and thought.

~

I'm sorry this is so short. I have my internship going on so it's been a bit hard for me to write and update more often. Honestly, I'm very thankful to each and every one of you who read this. I'll try to update more!

This was a dedication to @13demonsanddevils because she was the first one who commented on this book and voted and made me feel like people actually wait for me to update and write more and that feeling is so pure and uplifting! Basically, I'm very thankful to her!