Chapter 8

She woke up to the feeling of being cuddled which she was not used to at all. Also she couldn't move her head because something was on it? Basically it was a rather confusing situation to wake up to.

She moved a bit and then the thing moved above her and she heard someone groan and oh shit she wasn't home and it was a guy and the thing on her head was his head.

Suddenly she was wide awake and everything of the past night rushed back in her mind and she abruptly stood up which resulted in Seonghwa falling on the floor since he was completely leaning on her.

"We slept." She spoke.

"Yeah I figured that much since we just woke up you know." He spoke after groaning and standing up himself. She would be lying to herself if she would say that his raspy voice first thing in the morning was not the hottest thing. She would have preferred had she heard that after a long night and could have sneaked a kiss after good morning. But she was happy with what she got.

"You got a spare toothbrush?"

He nodded slowly at that, walking towards the bathroom, her following behind.

After brushing when they were fully awake and standing awkwardly in his bedroom, did she spoke up, "wash up. We're going to class."

He groaned but started walking to his cupboard but stopped suddenly and turned towards her.

"What would you do?"

"Hmm?" she looked up at him. "About what?"

"Clothes?"

"Oh" she looked down at the clothes she was wearing since university the previous day and then at him.

"If we go to my house we'll be too late and miss the lectures. You got a shirt I can borrow?"

He nodded and picked out a blue and white striped shirt for her and told her to wash up in his a bathroom since it was in his room and that he'll l go to the one outside. She nodded and then he went out.

25 minutes later when he had washed up and decided it was long enough for her too, he went towards his room and just as he raised his hand to knock, the door opened and the first thing in his mind was that she looked gorgeous in his clothes.

She had tucked in half of the shirt from one side in her jeans and the other side was out and two of the top buttons were (probably) intentionally kept open to be the tease she is. He looked up at her face and saw her smirking at him, probably noticing how he was looking at her.

He cleared his throat and she laughed and opened the door wide enough for him to enter. Since she wasn't wearing any of her dark makeup, he couldn't help but think that she looked utterly soft.

"Let's go?" she asked. He asked for a minute to set his hair and they went downstairs.

They were about to leave when they heard his mom calling them for breakfast. She flushed red at that. She went with her head downwards when entering the dining area and was a bit thankful that it was just Mrs. Park and not Mr. Park there as well to embarrass her more.

"When did you come back mom?" Seonghwa asked taking a seat in front of her and Soojung sitting beside him.

"I came in early and saw you guys sleeping peacefully. Who do you think placed that blanket over you both?" she spoke, chuckling softly while the other two flushed a pretty crimson at that.

Aside from that, the breakfast went rather smoothly and after a while Soojung had grown out of her embarrassment as well to add to the ongoing conversations.

After breakfast, Seonghwa offered to take everyone's dishes to the kitchen and while Soojung was getting up, Mrs. Park came up to her and hugged her softly. She was a bit startled but hugged the lady back. "Thank you Soojung-ah. I have no idea what had happened but seeing Seonghwa like that was very painful for me. I'm glad you managed to get him out of bed and out of his bad mood and even more, managed to convince him to go to lectures. Thank you so much!"

"No need to thank me Mrs. Park, I'm glad I could help."

Mrs. Park pulled back to look at her and smiled and spoke, "you look better without all that dark make-up kid. You are prettier that way."

She smiled back a little. She had come to respect the lady and felt more at ease with her than with her own mother. So she thought to maybe take the words of her in consideration and nodded at her.

By that time Seonghwa had also come out of the kitchen and after saying goodbye to her, they both got out of the house.

"Same car or separate?" she asked once outside, pointing to her car which she had come with the previous day.

"Let's just go in yours." He shrugged and she smiled at him.

'We're on our way!' she texted Hongjoong before starting her car.

~

Hongjoong looked at his phone when the screen lit up. It was a text from her and he smiled after reading it.

"Seonghwa is coming!" he said to the 6 other guys sitting at the table.

"He is?" Yunho asked.

Hongjoong nodded.

"How do you know?" Mingi asked.

"Soojung just messaged me." Everyone looked a bit puzzled at hearing her name and Hongjoong saw San narrowing his eyes at that. He hoped this budding relationship between Soojung and Seonghwa won't have an adverse effect on San and her and San and Seonghwa's friendship.