EXTRA 1

MOVE-IN

Everyone had just left her apartment after dinner and Seonghwa stayed back to help her clean up, would probably spend the night at hers after.

They were cleaning the dishes when she asked him, "I heard from Hongjoong that you were looking for an apartment?"

He nodded. "I meant to tell you but it must have slipped my mind. This is our last semester. I want to stay up in the library up till late to study and not leave early because I have to drive an hour away. So I'm looking for some flat nearby."

She nodded and they continued with their work. When they were done and he turned to go towards the sitting room, she pulled his sweater a bit. He turned back to see her looking downwards at the floor.

"Move in."

He blinked once. Twice. "What?" he finally asked.

"Move in with me. It's a 5 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk from here. And you anyway sleep over a lot. You might as well. And if you want, we can decorate the guest room for you though I would like you to sleep with me only and-"he shushed her with a finger on her lips and nodded, smiling softly, "I would absolutely love it."

"Really?" she asked, clearly happy.

"Yess!" he said, laughing and she pulled him in for a hug happily and he lifted and spins her around. And the rest of the cleaning for the night was forgotten because of how happy and excited they were.

~

A week later Seonghwa and her were standing below her apartment, the whole gang there to help him move in and shifting luggage to the apartment from the moving truck.

"At least they're saving us those expenses" he said laughing when Wooyoung and San bickered over the right way to move to take the small table upstairs.

"maybe we should not save those expenses and just pay the movers to move before these idiots break all of your furniture" she said when Woosan dropped the said table and she clapped loudly, telling them all to only go for the boxes of stuff and asked the movers to move the furniture Seonghwa decided to bring because according to him, 'her apartment was even more sparsely furnished then the empty ones they show for sale'.

~

2 hours later and they were all sitting around the coffee table, some on couch, some on floor and eating pizza and drinking coke and talking. She was silent for once and Seonghwa looked at her to see her staring lovingly at the boxes stacked near the wall, all filled with stuff he chose to bring over at hers, now Their apartment.

"You happy?" he whispered to her, among the chaos surrounding them.

She looked around the friends she had come to associate to the term 'family' and smiled at the guy she had no idea she can adore that much and whispered back, "very!"

~

I feel like this was better of an ending than the real ending of this fic. Damn!