17

I looked at the clock and sighed, I could feel my energy drain as I sat here and I couldn't figure out why.

"You okay," Quil asked as he swallowed his muffin whole.

"Yea," I said, "Just overly tired. I feel like I am drained energy."

"Have you been sleeping well at night," He asked.

"Yeah, I've been sleeping through the night. I just-I don't know what is wrong with me."

I sighed and rested my head on my hand, "Maybe you should go get checked out," He said, "It won't hurt any."

I contemplated it before nodding, "I probably should."

I yawned, covering my mouth as I did.

"Maybe you should go home and get some sleep," He suggested. I nodded before standing up and pushing my chair in.

"Hey," I said to Jared, "I am going to head home. I'm starting to get tired."

He stood up from his spot on the couch, "I will come with you. But we gotta drop Seth off first, Sue asked me to since Leah left early."

I nodded, walking out the door to Jared's truck and got in. I slid over to the middle of the bench seat and waited for them. They soon joined me in the truck and I laid my head on Jared's shoulder as he drove down the road to the Clearwater household. Seth got out and went in.

"You feeling okay," Jared asked with worry in his voice.

"Yea," I said, "Just drained of energy."

I yawned again, closing my eyes.

_____

"Mi-Na," I heard, I hummed before feeling myself being picked up. I laid my head against whosever shoulder it was.

"Is she okay," Another said, I think it was my sister but I wasn't too sure.

"I honestly don't know," Jared said, "She has been drained of energy all day and she fell asleep in the car. I'm going to take her to see the doctor tomorrow."

I felt a soft surface under me that I immediately got comfortable in. I sighed and let my tiredness take over.

____________

Jared's POV

I watched her turn over and immediately go to sleep, I sighed. I know something is wrong. I walked out of her room and pulled my phone out, flipping it open. I dialed the familiar number of Carlisle.

"Jared, what can I do to help you," He asked immediately.

"I need help. My imprint, there is something wrong with her. I don't know what it could be."

He was silent for a moment, "I will be over in a moment. Is she at her house?"

"Yes," I said. I waited for a respond but there wasn't one, just a dial tone. I shrugged and closed my phone and shoved it back in my pocket. I walked back in to her room and sat on the edge of her bed.

"What's going to happen," I looked towards the door and Cauā stood there with a worried look on his face.

"Nothing is going to happen to here. A doctor is going to be coming over to check her out," I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. I heard a knock on the door and immediately went to go answer it.

"Hi, Carlisle," I said, "I appreciate you coming."

"It's no problem whatsoever," He said, "Now, what seems to be going on?"

"She was complaining about how she has been drained of all her energy and she passed out in the truck," I explained as we entered her room. I heard gagging and looked at her, she had her head stuck out the window.

"Get her a glass of water," Carlisle instructed before getting into his bag of medical supplies. He pulled out a stethoscope as Mi-Na's brother came in with a glass.

"Mi-Na," Cauā said with worry in his voice, she looked up at him and smiled, "Here."

He had held the glass out to her and she accepted it, she gulped it down and started to breathe heavily after drinking it all.

"Now that you have some fluids in you, lay down and let me check the rest of you," Carlisle instructed her. Mi-Na followed said instructions and laid down, "Alright, so I am going to check your vitals real quick."

Mi-Na nodded, "Jared, will you come lay with me?"

"Of course," I said before climbing into the bed and laid down, I started to rub her arm in attempt to calm her down. Carlisle started to check everything.

"Your blood pressure seems to be a little high and your heart rate seems normal. Have you been eating and drinking normally?"

"I haven't had the time to between getting more and more members and my family drama."

I frowned at the realization that she was basically starving herself due to the drama that was going on.

"Mi-Na," Carlisle said, "You need to eat and drink more. And for the eating, please eat several, and I mean ten or more, meals a day. With the heightened body temperature and the energy you guys burn, you need all the nutrients you can get."

"I know," She said, "But a lot of things have been going on and it just feels like I don't have the time to eat."

Carlisle looked back and forth between her and I, "I am sure there is always time to eat. Now I am going to recommend that you don't phase for a couple weeks until you get your strength up, you must eat ten or more meals and drink several glasses."

I heard her sigh, "Okay."

"And I will be telling Sam."

I heard her whine quietly. She wasn't going to follow his orders and didn't want Sam to find out.

"Babe," I said moving her chin to look at me, "This is for your health. I mean think about it this way, what if you are so weak that you won't be able to hold a fight with a leech-no offence, Carlisle-and he ends up biting you or worse, breaking every bone in your body? The bite will instantly kill you and a body full of broken bones is not fun. You can ask Jake that one."

I noticed she was quiet, the look on concentration on her face, "I am sorry that I let everything get to me. It's just kinda stressful and I don't know what to do when it happens."

"Well, I could tell you what to do when you are stressed," I said attempting to imply something.

"If you are implying sex, I hate to tell you but we would never leave the bedroom," She said laughing. Luckily Carlisle had left after informing her that he would be talking to Carlisle.