27

The night of the proposal date

Nina's POV (Mi-Na's mom)

Once Jared and Mi-Na were in the car, I watched them leave down the road and I grabbed the phone. I called Sam and relayed the message that they were gone. Soon the Boys and Leah were here and we were able to load all their stuff up in to the multiple trucks.

When Mi-Na told me that she and Jared were going to take the house, I may have taken it upon myself to fix up the house a bit by painting the walls and fixing up the minor things like some loose floor boards. Oh, and bought them somethings for the house like a couch, a recliner, a tv and some other things.

"We don't need to rush because Jared had informed me that they are staying in Port Angeles tonight," I said, the  pack relaxed a bit. We were already at the house when I announced that so we immediately went work on taking everything inside.

"I appreciate this, boys, Emily and Leah. I don't think I could have gotten this done tonight if you guys didn't help," I said once we were finished. Leah and Emily helped me move the furniture pieces around.

"Nina," Jake said, "I have a question, how are they going to get around when they don't have a car? I mean they can't always phase."

"Well, my mother left a trust fund to me along with my brother, Quil's father, and I am buying them a car."

He nodded, "She is going to love this."

"I think so too," Jaci said hanging up Mi-Na's last photo. I looked around.

"It looks good in here," I complimented, "I can't wait to show her and Jared."

I looked at the time and it was nearing 6 am already.

"Now that everything is done, I am going to head home and get some sleep."

They all nodded in agreement and we all left. Jake dropped the twins and I off at home before leaving to home himself. The car was in the drive which meant that Jared and Mi-Na were home.

"Mom? Where is all of our things," Mi-Na asked with worry in her voice.

"Mi-Na, I thought you both were supposed to be gone until about ten?"

"We cut it short because our hotel room was disgusting. And don't ignore my question!"

"I have a surprise for you both," I said, "Actually the pack, Emily, the twins and I all pitched in on this surprise. So let the twins and I get a few hours of sleep before showing you."

She sighed, nodding.

------

Mi-Na's POV

I waited impatiently as mom and the twins slept. She told me to wake them up at noon and it was 11:45. The slowest 15 minutes of my life. I contemplated on waking her early.

"Don't even think about it," Jared said catching on to my thoughts, "It'll be there when they wake up in fifteen minutes."

I groaned, giving him a dirty look, "I'm impatient."

"I can tell," He said, "But you will be okay for another fifteen minutes."

He kissed me, I sighed, my impatient attitude melted away.

"That's better," He said, "Now, it's five minutes till, you can go wake them now."

I smiled, jumping off the couch and running to my siblings' rooms to wake em up. It took a bit longer than I would have liked since they had separate rooms. Once they were awake, I woke mom up. She was easier to wake up than Cauā. I went back to Jared and waited for my family.

"Let's go before Mi-Na loses her mind," Mom said, we left and she drove us.

"Why are we here," I asked curiously as we pulled up to Sam and Emily's old place-the one they were giving Jared and I.

"Just wait," she said, she parked the car and we got out, "Okay, you both are going to need to close your eyes."

I gripped Jared's hand and closed my eyes. Mom took us inside with the twins following behind Jared.

"Open em," she said, I opened my eyes to see that the house was all set up with furniture.

"Wait, did you do all this for us?"

She nodded, "The whole pack, the twins and I did."

I felt the tears sting my eyes, "Thank you guy. This is the best surprise we could ever have."

I immediately hugged her and the twins.

"What do you think, babe," I asked Jared.

"I like it," he said looking around, "Thank you guys for this."

"You both are very welcome," Mom said, "But this is the only surprise. The other half is at the Clearwaters."

"The other half?"

She nodded, "Now, let's go."

We left and mom drove us to the Clearwaters where there was a brand new Dodge Ram truck.

"Where is the surprise?"

"It's the truck, sweetie."

"You got us a truck?"

She nodded, I hugged her again.

"You are the best mom ever," I said.

"Thank you, sweetheart," She said, "Why don't you guys go try it out."

She handed the keys to Jared since according to Carlisle, I shouldn't be driving. We both got in and Jared started it up, it sounded nice.

Jared drove it around a bit and we decided we absolutely loved it.