19

___3 weeks later___

I wiped the sweat off my forehead after nailing the last particle board down for flooring.

We were currently working on Sam and Emily's new house. They were in desperate need of a new house after looking at all the members we now had as a pack.

"Mi," I heard Sam call, "How's it going?"

"Good," I said as he stuck his head in, "I just finished up the flooring. Now all we need to do is finish it up with the hard wood flooring."

He nodded, "We can do that tomorrow. But right now we are going to get some lunch in you."

I wiped my hands off and followed him out of one of the bedrooms and down the newly fixed stairs. I could smell the hamburgers that were being grilled.

"Smells good out here," I said as the others came out slowly. Dirt and dust left marks all over our tanned skin.

"Nice mark on your forehead," Jake said indicating with his finger. I started to rub it off with the back of my hand.

"Better?"

He shook his head no with an amused smirk on his face.

"Food is ready," Paul said closing the lid of the grill. He had a plate of hamburgers in his hands. I followed him over to the table as my mouth watered.

"Mi-Na, you may wanna wipe that drool off your face," Embry said with a chuckle at the end.

"Fuck you, Call," I shoved him off the bench. The others started chuckle at his misfortune. Embry growled.

"Wanna go," He asked with a hint of playfulness in his eyes. I smirk, nodding. I went to the tree line and stripped. I turned into my wolf and howled, getting in return several howls. I walked forward and found Embry waiting. I growled playfully.

*Come at me,* I challenged him. He crouched in position and I did too before we pounced at each other. I pinned him and snapped playfully before he rolled over, pinning me. He bit my neck softly before I kicked him off, I stuck my tongue out as best as I could before turning around and trotting over to Jared. I licked his hand before laying my head on his lap.

"Go change," He said, "Then come eat something."

I nodded my big head before walking back to where my clothes were and changed back, I got dressed and walked back to the guys. I sat by Jared, he immediately wrapped his arm around me and giving me a kiss. I smiled and kissed back.

"So, how is everything coming along," Emily asked.

"I just finished putting the sub flooring down so all that needs to be done is the hard wood floors."

"I just finished laying the flooring in the kitchen," Embry said.

"Finished up the walls in the living room," Jared said

"You have new windows in now," Jake said.

"How much more do we have left," She asked with an excited smile.

"We have the kitchen, the master bath and the guest bath all too do still," Paul said.

"Actually no," Quil said, "Seth and I just finished up the guest bathroom with all the fixtures."

"Make that the kitchen and master bath."

I could tell she was genuinely excited for this, "I want to thank you all for the help. If it wasn't for Mi-Na telling us about this house, we wouldn't of known it even existed. And if it wasn't for the rest of you, this place would never get fixed up."

I smiled, "Sam and You deserve it. You guys do a lot for the pack."

The others agreed.

"So, how is the yard coming along," I asked as I got ready to take a bite of my burger.

"Good," She said, "But your mom had to leave to go get Cauā since he had Saturday detention. So I am going to have to steal you to help me."

I shook my head, "He needs to be punished. Sam, you have any ideas in mind?"

"I can probably think of something."

I nodded, I finished my burger and chips. I burped rather loudly and blushed as the guys all looked at me.

"That's not embarrassing at all," I mumbled, embarrassed.

"That was hot," Jared said, the others agreed. I heard a horn and we all looked at the drive way, we found my mom coming up with my brother in the passenger seat. They got out and my mom handed my brother over to Sam.

"Do what you can with him, he needs to learn a lesson," Mom said.

"I can definitely teach him a lesson," Sam said, "Let's get started."

He walked off with Cauā. After the guys finished, we decided to get back to work since we still had so much to do before the rain set back in.

"Still need my help," I asked Emily.

"I don't think so now that your mom is back."

I nodded and went back in the house. I grabbed some hard wood flooring panels and started to lay it down. I got half way done with the second bedroom when I heard a howl, my body went stiff. I stood up and ran out of the room I was in and down the stairs. I watched as Embry left the house and I followed after. I immediately phased and caught wind of the vampire stench. I ran after the guys and Leah. Jared was on the leech's tail as it started to jump tree to tree. I growled and took a different route. I met in the middle with it and collided with it, I let out a huff of air as I hit the brick like body. I hit the ground on all fours as I appeared at the leech. It was laying flat on the ground due to the impact between us. He stood back up with a hiss, but he was taken down by a giant, dark silver wolf. Paul. Paul snapped his jaws at the face of the leech before tearing it's head off. The others grabbed a limb or body before tearing it. I stepped back and watched, Sam came out in shorts as he burned the remains. We all chucked the pieces in the fire and sat down, waiting for Sam to back up. Once he did, we relished in another victory of leech killing.