18.1

Jared's POV

I didn't sleep last night, I suppose that happens when you are too worried about the person you love. I looked down and she had her head on my shoulder, letting out light snores. The faint noises was actually relaxing, they let me know what she was still alive. Nina was in and out of the door way, checking on her daughter and I after she heard the news.

I yawned, letting my eyes close as I saw the clock had said 4:38 am.

___

Mi-Na's POV

I opened my eyes to the harsh light that pushed it's way through my curtains, I buried my face in to Jared's side, letting out a content sigh. I felt my eyes grow heavy as I felt comfortable again.

"Mi-Na," It was mom, I groaned at the thought of having to move. I reluctantly fell on to my back and looked at her.

"Yea," I asked.

"Breakfast is ready, and don't wake him up, he has been up all night worrying about you."

I frowned as I looked at my tired boyfriend, he shouldn't have to worry about me.

"What time did he fall asleep?"

"I think around 4:30," Mom said laying her head on the door frame, "Now, get up. I made you some food."

I rolled over and swung my legs over the side and stood up. I yawned and looked down, I was still in my clothes from yesterday since I suppose Jared didn't want to change me. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed sweat capris and a tank top. I decided to slide on some flip flops since I knew I couldn't phase which made me irritated but I understood why.

"Mi-Na, are you up?"

"Yea, I was just changing," I responded as I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. The smell of bacon overwhelmed me and caused my mouth to water. I joined mom and the twins at the table and started to eat. I moaned at the wonderful taste of the food.

"Where is Jared," Jaci asked, "I know he came here last night."

"He is still asleep."

She nodded, "I like him, he makes you happy," Jaci said making me smile.

"He does, he is constantly looking for ways to make me happy and smile."

"Do you think I will ever find someone like that?"

I smiled, "I think you will but don't think about it too much right now, you are only 13."

She smiled, hope in her eyes, "I know," She said, "I just like the idea of being able to find love."

"You have nothing to worry about."

My phone rang, interrupting my conversation with my sister. I got up and walked to my room, grabbing it off my side table. I assumed Jared had set it there. I looked at the contact. Seth. I answered it and held it to my ear.

"Hey, Seth," I said, "Everything okay?"

"Yea, I'm just bored. Can I come over?"

"Let me go ask my mom, okay?"

"Ok," He said, I walked into the kitchen again.

"Seth wants to know if he can come over for a bit, he said he is bored."

Mom nodded, "I don't care."

"Seth?"

"Still here," He said.

"Mom said come on over."

"I will be there shortly! Thank you," He said.

"You're welcome."

We hung up and I went back to my breakfast. I was quickly finished with it before hearing the knock on the door. I got up and ran over to it. I opened it and smiled.

"Hey, little man," I greeted the Clearwater boy. He was grinning.

"Hi! Sorry for asking about coming over, Sam and Emily are having a day to themselves today."

"It's fine," I said, "You are welcome here anytime. Now, come meet my family."

We walked back to the kitchen where Jared was now sitting at the table.

"Hi, Jared," Seth said with a smile still on his face. Jared looked up.

"Hey," He said.

"Seth, this is my mom, Nina, and my brother and sister, Cauā and Jaci. Guys, this is Seth Clearwater."

Seth smiled and waved at every one, "Nice to meet you all!"

I could tell his hyperactive mind was distracting him.

"Seth, have you had breakfast yet?"

"No," He said. I shook my head.

"Sit," I said before getting him a plate of food. He started to eat as he looked around. He froze with a piece of bacon hanging out of his mouth while staring at my sister. Jared snickered and I smiled, pulling the food from the Clearwater boy's mouth.

"What just happened," Jaci asked once Seth broke the trans. I smiled, grabbing Jared's hand.

"Jac, I think Seth should explain. Seth, you can use the back years," Mom said pointing out the back door. Seth nodded before taking Jaci's hand and pulling her out back. I looked at mom and she had tears in her eyes.

"Mom, don't cry."

"It's hard not to, my babies are growing up so fast," She said sniffling, "You are nearly 17 and have a handsome boyfriend who is your imprint. Your siblings are both 13 and your sister has her imprint now."

I got up and walked over to her, wrapping her in a hug, "We will always be your babies," I said, kissing her cheek. She smiled.

"I'm glad you are happy," She said, I looked at Jared and smiled.

"Me too," I said letting her go and sitting back down, "Oh, I guess Sam and Emily are having a day to themselves today so I think the pack may be coming over here today."

Mom nodded and I sent out several texts to them before deciding to make more breakfast to feed the garbage pits I call my pack brothers.

"I will replace all the food I use today," I told Mom.

"Don't worry about it," She said, "I know what it's like to have to feed a pack."

"How did you find out about the pack when you were younger?"

"I found out myself when I watched your grandfather phase. I was only 10 years old. My mom, she cooked for the pack which was only a hand full of people."

I nodded, "Did you ever find your imprint?"

"No, I wasn't that lucky but I will say this, I dated Billy before he get with Sarah. He had imprinted on her."

"When?"

"I was a sophomore and he was a junior," She said, "He was so handsome."

She had this dream look on her face, I smirked and snapped my fingers in front of her. She was daydreaming.

"Why does she look like that," Embry asked as he came in.

"She's day dreaming about Billy."