24

(AUTHOR'S NOTE! For future reading in this chapter and further, I wanted to let you all know that I am breaking up the pregnancy into the typical Wolf pregnancy which is usually 63 days or so...so that's means she will be about four months looking at the end of month 1!)

We grabbed all the food and plates before taking it out to Emily's car.

"Do we have everything," She asked.

"I believe so," I said. She nodded and we got in and drove back to the soon to be completed house. Once we got there, we noticed the front porch was now completed with a swing, a small table for coffee and a bird feeder.

"Aww, Sam put up a bird feeder," I said with a smile.

"He loves birds," Emily said as she watched Sam fill it up with seed. We got out and grabbed everything, we took it over to the picnic tables and set it all down.

"What are we having," Jared asked coming up and wrapping his arms around me.

"Sandwiches, barbecue, chips, pasta salad, potato salad, baked beans, hamburgers, hot dogs, green bean casserole, and Watergate salad. Oh, and for drinks," I said grabbing Jared to pull him to the trunk to grab the cooler.

"I need you to carry that for me since I'm not allowed to lift anything."

He nodded and picked it up. He carried it over to the table and I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, baby," I said, he smiled and kissed me.

"You're welcome, beautiful," He said as he laid his arm on my shoulder. I sighed, full of happiness. I wouldn't want my life any other way. I had the pack, my mom, my siblings, my cousins, Billy and my grandpa. I love it.

"What are you thinking about," Leah asked. I smiled.

"I am thinking about how lucky I am," I said, "I have all of you guys, I have my siblings, my mom, my grandpa and Billy. I don't want it any other way."

"Well, for your information, we love having you around as well," Emily said with a smile equally as big as mine, "Now, let's eat so we can finish up this house. I'm getting excited!"

I nodded in agreement and we all started to eat. The guys eating most of the food while Leah and I ate maybe a plate less then them and Emily ate about a plate and a half.

"Alright, now that is all gone," She said with a smile, "Let's get back to work!"

We all went back to what we were doing before hand.

__________One Month Later___________

(sorry for the random time skip!)

I rolled over and groaned, I felt a kick to my stomach. I sighed and opened my eyes, I immediately looked at my side table clock and it only read 3 am. I rubbed my sleep loaded eyes and sat up.

I honestly feel miserable between being a month pregnant but looking like the usual 4 months pregnant and the fact that my imprint is not here since Sam called an emergency patrol once he sensed a leech in the area about four hours ago.

I stood up and grabbed my blanket off my bed and walked out into the living room to lay on the couch. I turned the TV on and covered myself up.

I need a pregnancy pillow.

"Mi-Na," I heard my sister's voice, "What are you doing out here?"

She walked over and sat down by my head and allowed me to lay my head on her lap.

"I woke up. I feel uncomfortable without Jared here," I said, she immediately started to play with my hair and it started to relax me until I heard a loud howl. I stiffened up and Jaci immediately started to shush me in attempt to calm me down.

"Everything is okay," She said, "Why don't I go make you some tea?"

I nodded, she got up and wandered into the kitchen. I tried to keep my attention on the television but nothing worked.

"Here," She said, she set it down on the coffee table in front of us and sat back down. I sat up and grabbed the tea before taking a sip. The slight burning feeling quickly left. The door swung open and Jared walked in with Seth behind him.

"Babe," Jared asked confused, "What are you doing up? You should be sleeping."

"She felt miserable without you here," Jaci told him, "I managed to calm her down until she heard one of you howl."

Jared sighed and walked over to me, "Baby, we are all okay. I promise."

I nodded and shoved my face in his neck as I pulled him into a hug, he rubbed my back and kept me in his hold. 

"Let's go to bed," Jared said grabbing my had and my blanket, "We have a busy day ahead of us."

I allowed him to pull me to the bedroom, we climbed back in and he wrapped his arms around me.