ch.4

I wake up to someone leaving light kisses up my neck making me giggle. I pull away and open my eyes to see Patrick smiling down at me. I wrap my arms around him and hide my face in his neck, climbing on top of him so I straddle him.

He rubs his hands up and down my back. "Are you hungry baby?" He asked making my heart flutter at the nickname.

"Hmmm" I hummed while nodding my head.

He pat's my butt. "Come on, get up."

With that, I jump up with my binky in my mouth and run downstairs.

Patty runs in after me. "What the hell are you doing?"

I giggle and point to the cereal I want, and he smirks and nods his head. "Good choice." He tells me and as he walks past me, he kisses me on the head.

"Go sit down at the table baby." I listen to what he says and sit.

"After breakfast, we're going to hang out with the gang, ok?" He said to which I nodded my mouth full of cereal.

After breakfast me and patty get ready, and I let him pick out my outfit. Then we sat on the couch and watched tv waiting for belch.

We hear a car honk outside and knowing its belch we get up and get in.
Everyone says hi and I just wave back.

Patrick makes me sit in the middle between him and Vic and makes sure I buckle up.

We were just driving around when they saw the home school kid and they chased him around a bit eventually leaving the car. Patrick told me to wait in the car.

It's been a while but they're finally back and there all bloody. What the heck happened? I open my mouth to ask but Henry snaps at me.

"Don't fucking ask." I flinch at his harsh words.

Patrick slaps him on the back of the head." Don't fucking talk to her like that." He growled at him.

Henry sighed. "Im sorry." Henry gives me a sad look.

I crawl onto Patrick's lap and put my binky in my mouth sticking my head in his neck. He lets out a sigh and rubs my back.

My phone pings. Its Richie. He wants to hang out. I show Patrick asking if I can go. He sighed but nodded anyways. He drop's me off at Richie's and we ride around on his bike, and we see Ben.

He looked like he's in pain.

"Hey Ben, are you ok?" I ask him.

Richie interrupted. "No, the bowers gang happened."

"No-I'm fine kitty." Ben hit Richie with a glare.

"Let me see." I tell him and tug on his shirt.

He sighed and pulled his shirt up and I see an H cut into him.

I sigh with teary eyes." I want to go home."

"Ok I'll take you." Richie said rubbing my back.

I walk into Patrick's house to see him watching tv with Henry.

"Hey baby, Henrys gonna stay over tonight." Patrick called after me.

"Don't call me that." I tell him with a frown and a pout.

He laughs. "What do you mean? I always call you that." He says looking confused.

"Ya, well.... Don't!" I yell at the end throwing my backpack at him.

He barely catches it. "Hey!" He yelled at me standing up making me flinch.

"Im gonna go out and get smokes. Text me when you guys are done fighting." Henry says and leaves.

Patrick strides to me and my eyes start to water with fear and anxiety.

"You hurt ben." I tell him in a broken voice.

He laughs. "I hurt a lot of people baby."

I push him away yelling. "Stop calling me that!"

He grabs my wrist and drags me to his room.

"Let go!" I shout trying to pull my wrist away.

"No! Bratty little girls get punished."

"You're not my daddy and you hurt my friends!" I snap at him trying to get away.

He grabs my face breathing heavily.

"Maybe I want to be your daddy." he says, and I freeze.

He throws me on the bed, and I whimper. If I'm being honest, I would want him to be my daddy. But he hurt my friends.

He grabs my ankle and pulls me to the end of the bed. "You've been a really bad kitty for daddy." Patty tells me and I scowl at him.

"You're not my daddy. You're a jerk!" I snap at him. He puts me over his thighs and pulls my pants down and underwear down making me blush. He hits my butt. Hard.

"Patty!" I shout throwing my arms back to cover myself.

"No. Count them. That was one. Move your hands or I'll give you extra." Patty tells me and tears fill my eyes, I slowly move my hands away.

He hit me again.

"Two."

"Three."

"Four."

"Five."

"Six."

"Seven."

"Eight."

"Nine."

"Ten."

He stops at ten. I cry causing him to sigh and pick me up.

He and lays me down on his bed and goes into the bathroom, I hear the bath running. When he's done in there, he comes back out and picks me up and brings me to the bathroom. He takes off the rest of my cloths and puts me in the bath.

He looks at me and sighs when he sees my lips pout and my red eyes. He puts his hand on my cheek and strokes it.

"I didn't hurt him. That was Henry. But I do hurt people. Im not like normal people baby, Im dangerous." He tells me with a deadly look in his eyes, but it quickly goes away.

"Well, I'm not normal either. So that works out." I tell him with a smile.

He smiles. "Yeah, it does."

He text henry that we're done and takes me out and dress me in my pjs.

He holds me and tells me goodnight. And with that I drifted to sleep.