ch.7

I stiffen when I see Richie's house and my eyes widen in fear. They can't protect me, they were the ones who made me go with them, they are the reason that I got hurt. I whimper at the memories and tears roll down my cheeks again.

"Hey, hey baby what's wrong?" Patty says lifting my face up so he can see me.

Richie jumps up when he sees the car it was obvious, he was waiting for me.

Patty glances his way before focusing on me again." Did he hurt you, did those fucking losers hurt you?" Patty seethes and henry turns in his seat to look back at us with a scowl set on his face.

"I'll fucking kill them." Henry growls. I whimper as I see Richie walk closer to the car and I start to shake at the thought that I have to sleep here, with Richie all alone, what if the clown comes back, Richie can't protect me.

"Your shaking baby." Patrick mutters and he tenses." Stay here." Patrick spits out before jumping out of the car.

With a sigh Henry shakes his head." Fuck." Henry steps out of the car and leans against it smoking. I watch as Patrick shoves Richie making him stumble and fall.

I can hear him yell from here.

"What did you do?! Huh? She won't even speak! I had to pick her up from the hospital, so what the fuck did you do?!" Patty yells and Punch's Richie across the face. I whimper and Vic grabs my hand.

Richie's parent run out yelling at Patrick for hitting Richie.

"Pack her shit up and bring it to me, Im not leaving her with Richie!" Patrick yells and the parents nod and go back inside with Richie watching me sadly.

Patrick stomps to the car angrily his knuckles bleeding and slams the door after him.

With tears in my eyes, I look up at him and his face softens.

"Come here, baby." patty tells me gently and pulls me onto his lap. Henry meets up with Richie's parents and collects my bags for me before getting in the car again. I cuddle into Patrick's neck.

"She'll stay with me again." Patrick says and belch nods and drives to Patrick's house.

I get settled into Patty's bed and Patrick sighs as he watches me his face sad.

"Baby please, tell me what happened?" Patty asks and I whimper and shake my head.

"Why are you so scared baby? You're with me now, you know I'll keep you safe, Im not scared of anything." Patty says and I pull him closer. He leans closer to me with furrowed brows." Did someone hurt you?" Patty asks and I look around before nodding.

" Good girl, can you tell me who?" Patty asks and I shake my head wildly in fear.

"No? Thats okay baby, calm down. The women at the hospital said the doctors thought it was an animal, was it an animal?" Patty asks and I shake my head." A person?" He asks and I nod.

"Do I know this person?" Patty asks and I shake my head." Have I met them or seen them?" I shake my head again and he sighs." Baby, you're not being very helpful." Patty says and I pull him closer.

"Clown." I whisper and Patty frowns in confusion.

" A clow-" I slap my hand over his mouth with wide eyes and whimper as I look around scared.

"Ok, ok, we don't have to talk anymore." Patty tells me and I sigh." Just go to bed, doll. I'll protect you." Patty tells me and I nod.